Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 818 total)
  • Author
    Wags

The players are all out here ( Az) already.. whats a Red Sox ? I live about a mile from the spring training facility for the Royals and Rangers. Tomorrow is “fan Fest” day.. always a good time. Weather could be better, still a cold 73.. but. with proper attire we’ll manage

One of the things I really miss about living in FL. is all the spring training games.

Jon, 

Check out that #1 Sox pitching staff!   White Sox!

Curt

Jon Olson
    Hey Curt yes good pitching staff.

Here’s how the season shakes out.

Red Sox  103 wins

Lamekess 101 wins

Rays 99 wins

White sox 101 wins. * weak division

Mariners 98 wins  * very weak division

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You left out the Angels. What the hell?

Jon Olson
    Angles 70 wins  (very weak division) Now that’s funny
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Angels lost a lot of guys and some to division rivals.

Jon, Jon, Jon,  you really should start wearing a dust mask in your shop.  Red sox get the AL wild card.  Yankees win AL East, Twins in the central, Angels in the West.  Phillies in the NL East, St. Louis in the Central and the Dodgers in the West.  Going a limb with the Braves for the wild card.  Rematch of the World Series with the same result.  Make it 28 for the Yankees.

Jon Olson
    John braves will make it to the WS.

Last night was awesome! The sox’s showed they have heart.  I think they got there inspiration from this young person an incredible pre game speech

Jon Olson

This is why Fenway is such a great atmosphere. From the first inning to the last it’s full tilt ( every single game). In the middle of the eighth inning the fans sing this song. A classic moment! especially last night when Neil sang it live

Fenway Is a great place to watch a game, I would agree.  But I am concerned about Sweet Caroline.  Do people realize he wrote that about Caroline Kennedy when she was eleven?  Kind of creepy.

Tom M

Yeah, I never knew that story until it recently came out. Not too sure about the veracity of the claim.

I loved Neil Diamond right up until Johnathan Livingston Seagull. Nothing good from that point on, but his early stuff, including the songs he wrote for other bands, were amazing.

he admitted it was about her during an interview, you can watch it online of course. But the year it came out she was very young. Thought it was a good song til that. Funny how the Sox fans can sing that then start chanting Yankees Suck in the next breath.

Tom M

Oh, I know he said it, but I thought it was only a few years ago he said it.

Kind of like Hilary Clinton being named after Sir Edmund Hillary.

Yes he only said it a few years ago but creepy. No wonder why they used it as the background music for Dateline.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.