Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 818 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Poised to lose.

Jon,

it is hard to dominate when you do not even make the playoffs. Dont worry, in the post season you will still be able to see the red sox players. But they will be in the stands at Yankee stadium.

Jon Olson

John I, am not worried. Where going to win it all this year. The Yankees can watch it from there nursing homes.

I will give you that yes the Yankees are old but look at some of the players they have brought on since all the injuries. Got Melky?

John

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Boston Red Sox Suck

Let’s see if that gets Jon back defending his beloved Red Sox. I talked to him the other day and his excuses were a mile long. I would list them all but can’t remember them.

I thought they were going to have a chance for a wild card slot, but that isn’t looking so good.

Jon did bring up the Patriots. He said the same thing about the Red Sox so we all know what’s going to happen with his over-the-hill football team.

KCWOOD

Andy….

Sorry, but I was not aware that Boston had a baseball team….. you sure on that?

Andy,

Stick a fork in em, their done!

11 1/2 back?? Go figure…

Dave,

Even Mr. Olson has given up on the red sox. Just like most of their team.

John

looks like the yankees are on the way to another ring

John Schmit

If the Yankmes win another ring, I’m posting a pic of my harry Irish *** on this site!

Or, maybe not.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You know I spoke with Jon on the phone and he gave me so many exuses, I couldn’t write them down fast enough.

He is just thankful the NFL has saved him. Little suprised he has not stuck up for them.

Jon Olson

Still here. Still a Red Sox fan.. We,ll be back… Go NY METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go NY Mets??? How can you root for DA Mets & Boston at the same time? As a matter of fact, Ex-Bostonian Pedro could’nt even close out the division for DA Mets last night LOL Kind of Chowd infectious if you will…

Jon Olson
    Matt Kraft

Andy,

Please delete this thread.

Everyone knows my St. Louis Cardinals have bragging rights until next October.

Matt

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.