Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 818 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I missed the games last night but heard it was exciting.

Lenny E

Does this mean I will have to forgo the plethora of red sox posts by Jon. OMG, how will I survive? I just live for those!

Tom M

Hockey season is upon us, so you have the Bruins,.

If basketball ever settles the strike, the Celtics may have a decent season.

Len Smith

Whenever I hear of professional sports players threatening to go on strike, I laugh. As if somehow the nation will fall apart if there is no basketball being played by millionaires.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

This time the players are not on strike, the owners locked them out. Players were willing to play under current contract and work on a new deal during the year. I guess it’s not always the players fault, although it usually is.

Lenny E

Posted By Tom M on 01 Oct 2011 09:27 AM
    Hockey season is upon us, so you have the Bruins,.

If basketball ever settles the strike, the Celtics may have a decent season.

Hey Jon, dont forget about the Pats!

As far as strikes are concerned, I had  one of those at one  factory I was working at over here. They were blocking trucks, cars and peple from entering and exiting the factory.

I walked in and said…I can kill you idiots with a  freaking  touch. Do you really wannna freak with me? Lets do it!

I had carte blanche for walking in and out of that factory after that.

Now worthless  multi million dollar paid athletes make me laugh. I’m not one for sports, and prefer the dog track and horse races. Those critters never strike or ask for a raise and they make me MAD money!  Just Sayin….

Jon Olson

So happy there cleaning house.  A few issues with the team . Yes Lenny the Pats are amazing. Tom Brady may be the greatest QB ever.
    Gordon Shell

Detroit Tigers 2-1 over the Yanks
    Detroit Lions 4-0 so far………
    Don’t count out the Motor City!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Posted By Jon Olson on 03 Oct 2011 08:38 AM

So happy there cleaning house.  A few issues with the team . Yes Lenny the Pats are amazing. Tom Brady may be the greatest QB ever.

Joe Montana was better in my opinion.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Just wanted to revisit this thread. I wondered how far in the playoffs we could get without Jon bringing up the fact the Red Sox came in last place this year.

So the Red Sox had a good 6 year run.

If you want to root for the Angles you are more than welcome, I won’t tell anyone.

Len Smith

I guess the Red Sox will be cleaning house, again?

Somehow I can’t see Bobby V. being there at the season opener next year.

Jon, at least you can find some comfort in the absolutely pathetic showing of the Yankees in post season play.  A-rod may find himself in a Marlins uniform next season?
    Jon Olson

Andy, You had to bring that up. Well at least we got a Southern California team to take our over paid players.

The red sox have been a huge disappointment this year. I’m pulling for the giants in the playoffs ,but its not looking good.

yes Len, the Yankees might be worse off than the red sox next year.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I think A-Rod is going to Red Sox. Gonna be awesome.

Of course I had to bring it up, that’s my job.

Jon Olson

Yea baby,  Congrats to  the sox. Great to be a Boston sports fan.  We’re good at everything . Football, hockey, baseball, etc,, 

Lenny E

The Sox, Good at cheating too. You forgot to mention that Jon.

I guess all the sports teams do that now so that makes IT ok , RIGHT?

Now I was always into individual sports in High School. I was the king of wrestling. I used to pretend thaT GUY HAD A KNIFE AND WAS GONNA KILL ME. Pinned him every time!

And track. I was not a sprinter, but could run the mile in good time.

Now that I am I dying and have emphysema..I discovered guns. HA!

I don’t need to run anymore.

I just stand my ground!

Wheezing and shooting!

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.