Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 818 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jon,

Manny and Bonds have the same desire to chase down a ball in the outfield. Unless they can make a spectacular play, they would rather see how deep the ball will penatrate the turf, before they would want to break a sweat to get the ball.

I think Manny carries a divit remover in his pocket.

Andy

Andy,

You are absolutely right. It is eaasier to handle that way, you dont have to run it down then. If it were not more Ortiz, manny would be the DH. How would you like to play baseball and know that other than hitting, you stink.

John

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Lucky you beat the Angles. You almost got swept. OUCH

You guys are having a bad run and the Yankees are only ZERO games back in the loss column.

Andy

Andy,

You know what is going to hurt the red sox is that during the trade deadline the yankees improved the team. the red sox sat still, plus when the starters actually come back they are going to blow by the red sox who sat idly by. Like I said before there is still plenty of time for the red sox to blow it, and they are proving me right. [EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

John

RED SOCKS WICKED SUCK!!

[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Val @ OM

Jon Olson

What’s up with Graves family? Andy talking about drinking Kool-Aid. Yea we slipped a little this week. But the Yanks still need lots of help. We have as many injuries as the Yanks do we just aren’t crying about it.

[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

CAN YOU SAY BIG PAPI?

Jon, jon, jon

the yankees got the help already and are getting more when the starting team comes back. Personaly I dont think they need them, the Yankees are going to win the division the way they are now. Dont worry the sox can play for the wildcard.

John

Jon,

I was wrong with my prediction of 1.5 games up by weeks end make that 2!. [EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Ouch.

Maybe they can compete with the Angels for the wildcard.

Andy

Jon Olson

I, am still correct with mine. Red Sox’s #1 . Before its over the Yanks wont even make the playoffs.

Erica Hussey

There are still al ot more games left to the season. Don’t ever count the Red Sox out. Besides we were 2 an 3 behind the yankees early this year then we were 2-3 above them. So just wait you never know what could happen next.

Jon Olson

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Erica,

These are some bold predictions. More games in the season just means the Red Sox have more games to lose.

Don’t ever count the Red Sox out…Are you kidding? They one the world series one time in the past century and now all of a sudden we should be worried. We don’t need to count them out, Babe Ruth already did.

So you never know what is going to happen…Call Me. They are going to lose.

Don’t be mad, I got the Los Angeles Angeles of Anaheim, California, USA Earth.

Andy,

I was wondering if you had heard what the Angels are going to call their team next year as a marketing ploy?

John

Jon Olson

When was the last time the Yankees won a world series? The Red Sox are poised to Dominate baseball for the next ten years.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.