Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 282 total)
  • Author

Here Is some PAPERSTONE we just finished up…

Michelle Goetzinger

why that looks awesomistically fantabulous Michelle!! Im starting to see a paperstone crunch coming..havent dont any in awhile and now its popping up..nice

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Nice guitar. I like the fact he is outside, playing it in the snow with a T-Shirt on. Gotta be freezen cold up there.

Len Smith

I am loving this stuff! Gene, we need to see that Genetrazzo when it’s finished, I’m interested.

David, Those kids look so proud of their work, what a great post. By the way, what tools are you using for your inlay prep?  Sandblasting, laser engraving, cnc?

Michelle, the Paperstone looks really good! Is that the standard finish? It looks like it has more of a sheen than the samples I have seen.

It’s fun to see what you guys are doing!

Jon Olson

All great items. This Post is going onto twitter. The world needs to see your outstanding work!

David Gerard

“David, Those kids look so proud of their work, what a great post. By the way, what tools are you using for your inlay prep? Sandblasting, laser engraving, cnc?”

Len, I use a dremel tool. Some of the inlay is crushed particles, some solid cut outs and some liquid. The compass rose is all done by hand. Table saw, 10 wheel and band saw. I have gotten pretty fast at it so I can make respectable $ with this method. Being in a very artsy town…hand made rules the day.

Andy, this young man is one of those crazy fun types. He is a wicked good guitar player too. I sent him home with a mandolin and in 1 week he was shredding on it. I had him get up on stage and play 5 tunes with us last week.

Lovin seeing all your stuff guys, thanks Len for the spark

David Gerard

“David, Those kids look so proud of their work, what a great post. By the way, what tools are you using for your inlay prep? Sandblasting, laser engraving, cnc?”

Len, I use a dremel tool. Some of the inlay is crushed particles, some solid cut outs and some liquid. The compass rose is all done by hand. Table saw, 10 wheel and band saw. I have gotten pretty fast at it so I can make respectable $ with this method. Being in a very artsy town…hand made rules the day.

Andy, this young man is one of those crazy fun types. He is a wicked good guitar player too. I sent him home with a mandolin and in 1 week he was shredding on it. I had him get up on stage and play 5 tunes with us last week.

David Gerard

David Gerard

David Gerard

David Gerard

David Gerard

David Gerard

David Gerard

David Gerard

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.