Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Norm Walters

And the heat gets turned on at about 60 degrees, right John?

somewhere near there. in the shop I dont know what we would do if the adhesive did not cure out in 8 minutes.

John

Norm Walters

John, I hear you there. It gets so bad in the summer that I started using the adhesive directly out of the refrigerator, but then I was told not to do that because the catalyst won’t mix correctly.

I know we are getting away from the initial subject here but I have done that for a few years now and have never had a problem with the integra glue. I’ll plug for you Chad. However, I have had a couple of problems with some other names.

Wade Stein

BACK TO PARADISE IS IN THE BIG SKY COUNTRY, MONTANA. WE HAVE BLUE SKY, NO SMOG, BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAINS IN ALL DIRECTIONS.

Whats the tempertaure in February in Montana? I have lived in FL almost my entire life, when it gets below 45 we have a problem.

Wade Stein

IN FEBUARY WE HAVE HAD YEARS ITS 60 ABOVE AND SOME YEARS ITS 40 BELOW. WE HAVE HAD DAYS THAT IT WAS 40 ABOVE AND FOUR HOURS LATER IT HAS DROPED TO 20 BELOW. THE OLD SAYING HERE IN MONTANA IS JUST WAIT FIVE MINUTES AND THE WEATHER AND TEMPERATURE WILL CHANGE. YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT CLOTHES FOR EVERY SEASON EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR. WE HAVE EVEN HAD SNOW ON THE FOURTH OF JULY. YOU JUST NEVER KNOW HOW THE DAY IS GOING TO BE UNTIL THE DAY IS OVER. THATS WHAT MAKES LIVING IN MONTANA EXCITING.

WADE

Consistency is not a word to be used for Montana then. Ours is pretty much the same everyday and outside of a hurricane our forecasters have an easy day. Mid 90’s partly cloudy, with a 50% chance of rain around 3:30PM. For march with the picnic in Orlando it will be real nice outside, the kind that brings all the snowbirds down.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.