Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Mory Ludwick

For the last Premier Countertops picnic, I

had decided that, due to liability issues, we

could have alcohol, but only one (1) drink per

person. I an going to fire the Person that bought the cups

KCWOOD

Mory,

Don’t you remember… I bet not… Those cups were left over from Lenny Elbon’s Chinese drinking customs class at the ’05 expo… I think one of your employees took the remainder of them.. or maybe your wife did, I know someone said you looked good wearing one as a hat… [EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Just kiddin…. or maybe not [EMO]confuse.gif[/EMO]

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Test Picture

Jon Olson

Andy will you buy that poor kid a bigger bed!!!!!!!!!

Mory

When’s your next picnic??? If you still have some of those cups left count me in man!

Val

OM

KCWOOD

Val, I got it! I think Mory should sponsor a picnic at the ’07 Expo down in Orlando, he can use the cups there! Plus we can all be wearing our new shirts!

Mory Ludwick

Kc

Norm is in charge of the picnic

Mory

Norm Walters

A picnic at the Expo has been talked about. I am thinking the wednesday before the Expo starts, in the early evening. There are parks available that you can rent space, from what I understand there are some that have concessions and some that just have grills. We can either get a few volunteers to cook or just go to a park that has a concession stand.

Let’s get this discussion going, I will deal with all the arrangements in Orlando because I live in Tampa. I can also bring whatever we need if we decide to actually do the cooking. I’ll check to see if beer is allowed in the parks, (thinking keg).

Who is going to be there the wednesday before and is there interest in this ????

KCWOOD

Norm, I think this is a great idea, I think this was first brought up on another BB. I will not be flying in until Thursday evening though. I think something will happen because of this BB, not sure what yet. Never hurts to gather info and just see who would be able to participate. have to start somewhere.

Don’t forget to check and see if the place allows BIG cups !! : )

Norm Walters

The picnic doesn’t have to be Wednesday evening, it could be Thursday or Friday. I assume most will be doing the disney thing on the weekend. I need some more input from everyone.

Kelsey, I originally tried to do this with ISSFA, there seemed to be lack of interest so Mory and I decided to make it a Fabricator Network picnic.

Mory Ludwick

Norm you are in Charge of this as of 3:00pm Today We Have a Sponsor for this Picnic.

Mory

KCWOOD

Did you appoint Norm as the sponsor, or have you brought someone else on?

Mory Ludwick

KC

We have a Major Manufacturer i will announce soon.

Mory

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I think we should do the picnic on Thursday. I don’t think I will be there until Thursday morning to do a seminar with Mory, Tom and Kurt. What about 4:00 – 8:00.

Just kicking ideas around

Norm Walters

All, I am in the process of securing a park near the Orlando Convention Center so it won’t be far to travel for everyone.

Andy, Thursday between 4pm and 8pm makes sense, does everyone else agree??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.