Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 312 total)
  • Author

Hi my name is Peter Carpenter my wifes name is Mary we have a solid surface business in Adelaide, Australia called Solid Surface of Destinction we love your website it is very helpfull to us down under.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Welcome to all the have come to the FabNet in the past few months. It’s good to meet all of you and hope you like the FabNet.

Tom M

Brian,

I’m sorry I didn’t see your quietsion after my comment. The way I have my browser set up for FabNet, this thread is one of the more difficult to visit.

My Folks snowbird in Cape Canaveral, but they summer (and I live) in Connecticut.

Tom

Lenny E

Hi ,

I neglected your post while checking on the insane stock markert here in China, faxxing forms to the IRS, updating Vusas and applying for visa for elswhere.. My profuse apologies. I was dong that Glow in dark thingee at ISSFA. since the powers that be only wanted to sell classes and left me to my own wits. Steve Bace, the best solid surface fabrication trainer I have ever met, had me whip up a batch in the lab. Those Shop guys went wild. They saved the routing dust from to paint on minature scale racecar headlights. MAde me laugh.Anyway, there is a website….www.lumistone.com

Hope this helps,

Lemny.

PS its avaliable in powder blue, or this halloween green..the green is the strongestglow , but like the powder blue.

David Gerard

To everyone, I just wanted to take a minute and invite all the members who haven’t ever made themselves known to your fellow fabricators at this site to mabe take a minute take and do so. There have been some interesting things going on here for some time now, it’s easy to get involved. I’m sure many of you have lots to offer. At the very least it’s interesting to learn where everybody is from and whats going on in their area. Cheers David G.

Hey Everyone

Dave Apollonio

Brand new to the fabricating game, I have been working with Precision Counter Tops in Chantilly, Virginia for about 10 months. I run the CNC at our shop, it is a Multicam 5000. I just recently found your website and have already reaped the rewards of my find, specifically the dxf sinks files. Thanks for such a great resource.

Hey to everyone,

Been on the site for about a month and now have time to formally introduce myself. I was the one looking for the pigment. My name is Aurora and my husbands name is Fermin. We own Fermin’s Countertops in New Mexico. We both worked @ Avonite for several years then Fermin went on to work for different Countertop Shops, until we finally decided to take the plunge and go out on our own. So far it’s been great. I was a sales service rep for the West coast and International Dist. for Avonite. So alot of your names are familiar to me. Basically I inputed all the orders for the Distributers like, Abet, Calply, National Wood, Harters and so on. And occaionally I’d get a call from fabricators who hadn’t received material or cracked sheets. The job was great I learned alot about the Biz, but I love being on this end of it. I know, I know I talk my husbands head off too!! Oh, and I found some pigment…Thanks Guys.

Aurora

Aurora,

It is great to have another woman here on the site! My name is Valerie Graves. I am Andy’s (aka FabNet King) wife. It is great to have you on board!

Val

Ken Pfister

Hi All,

I am Ken J. and have been in construction and or solid surface for a long time now. I am excited about this site and hope I can learn alot and share a little. I look forward to some great back and forth.

Ken J.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Hello Dave, Ken and Fermin. Welcome to the FabNet and have fun and hope it helps your business grow.

Owen Lydic

Hi. I’m Owen. Our shop is in Ohio. I built homes for years in California, moved into kitchens and solid surface in the 90’s and now only do the high end surfaces: stone, quartz, and solid surface. Business is good and we’re having a lot of fun. I like this site. Wherever there is open communication and a free flow of ideas good things happen. I’m finding helpful info here already, and hope to offer the same. Thanks for making and keeping this a great site.

Owen Lydic

Hi. I’m Owen. Our shop is in Ohio. I built homes for years in California, moved into kitchens and solid surface in the 90’s and now only do the high end surfaces: stone, quartz, and solid surface. Business is good and we’re having a lot of fun. I like this site. Wherever there is open communication and a free flow of ideas good things happen. I’m finding helpful info here already, and hope to offer the same. Thanks for making and keeping this a great site.

Hi everyone. My name is Mike Gladstone, and along with my wife Debra we own and operate GCI Solid Surface Countertops in Clearwater, FL. We do both residential and commercial work. We work with all major brands of Solid Surface, Quartz and Granite. CNC Technology as well as V-Groove Technology help to keep us competitive in this ever changing market. I can be reached at mike@gci.fdn.com or 727-571-1071.

Ryan Morrow

Hey everyone my name is Ryan my family and I started Ameritops a year or so back and i have been scouring the web for information to get us up to speed in this industry. First I would like to thank every one who regularly post comments on this forum (you know who you are), your knowledge and expertise is greatly appreciated. Me and my family own and operate a small operation just out side St. Louis Mo and feel that the industry is very strong and the market place in the St. Louis area is expanding. Our belief in quality and affordability may not be the most original business plane ever but we fell it gets harder and harder to find these simple qualities in highly competitive industries. From every one her at Ameritops hello and thank you.

Ryan

My name is Michele James with Emergency Material Services out of New Port Richey, Florida. We provide a network for fabricators to sell left over pieces material. I have been in the solid surface industry for 12 years. 9 of the 12 years we have owned our own solid surface company. It is nice to meet all of you.

Michele James

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.