Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 312 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Welcome to the site Joe.

Hello, My name is Jeremy Ashby. I am the newest addition to the outside sales team at Diamond Surfaces. I have the wonderful opportunity to work with Great people like Bill Wolle

I am very new to the building material world after coming out of the Phone industry for a decade. I am still learning a lot about how the solid surface material is produced and how the fabrication process works. If you have any tips and/or tricks, or questions about Diamond Surfaces, I will be happy to assist you!!

Welcome, Jeremy! Congrats on the new title.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You tell Bill we said hello.

Will do, Its great being on the same team with someone like Bill. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience! We just want to get our name out there and let people know we have a GREAT product at a GREAT price.

Lenny E

Howdy Jeremy,

Welcome to Fabnet. As I said before it really is the place where all the movers and shakers are in decorative surfacing. 
    Congrats on your position, and tell Bill Wolle Lenny said ‘Hey”! He is a very knowledgeable fellow.
    Tom M

I’m a shaker, myself. Jello and all that….

Lenny E

Posted By Tom M on 03 Oct 2013 07:20 AM

I’m a shaker, myself. Jello and all that….

Tom M,

Did you ever meet the Jello Boards down DC way? They controlled and regulated acid quality back in the day. I ran into them a few times..and we decided to stay away from each other..for longevity. Although my stuff passed with flying colors! 

Posted from the land of no extradition, I don’t think I will be coming back anytime soon! 
    Tom M

Lenny-sama, I think the statute of limitations has passed from your old Electric Kool Aid days.

Lenny E

Posted By Tom M on 05 Oct 2013 10:07 AM

Lenny-sama, I think the statute of limitations has passed from your old Electric Kool Aid days.

Tom M, 

The statute of limitations extends from when the crime is reported, not when it occurred. Did you know that? That’s exactly why I have lawyers on retainer! 
    Although I don’t much like lawyers they seem to be  a needed evil in this litigious society. 
    BTW I am hanging in  the land of no extradition for  an undetermined spell. 
    I sent King “Putt” a letter that I am sure he not appreciate none too much. I spoke of “revolution” , White People revolting and did include the term “Let it Burn down to the freaking ground”!
    I mentioned Osama Care also. I am sure the point was not lost on whatever unlucky WH aide had to read and answer that.
    I got the form letter that said “Thank you for your comments, blah, blah blah”
    I felt so Hopey and Changey , after getting that reply, I bought 5 grand more in guns and ammo~! 
    toriccd

Hi! My name is Tori, I own part of a commercial millwork company in Las Vegas, NV. I found you while trying to find people who have experienced issues with Wilsonart 701 glue….I hope to find some answers within the forum. I also look forward to learning new things and expanding our network of knowledge!

Tom M

Welcome to this side of FabNet.
    I am not familiar with that particular glue. Start a new post and tell us what your issues are.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Fabnet Tori. Hope you like it.

markspend

Hi i am mark and i am new here to discuss and get information on various subjects so i wish it might be a excellent system for me. I want to be an effective individual in this community.Thanks in advance!!

markspend

Posted By markspend on 08 Oct 2013 10:45 AM

Hi i am mark and i am new here to discuss and get information on various subjects so i wish it might be a excellent system for me. I want to be an effective individual in this community.Thanks in advance!!

Stone Suppliers

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.