Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Posted By SAI Gordon on 12 May 2009 08:09 PM
    That could kill him at his age, Joe.  

What a way to go, huh?   

Gordon:

If given the choice, I’d take it.

Joe

David Gerard

THURS AFTERNOON!!!!   I get my bike!!!! (jumping on the bed right now)   been having to have it shipped down to me from Anch,  too flippin buzy to stop an run up to ride it home. 

Gordon,  I have 4 brothers an some how even being spread across the counry we have stayed close.   They do remind me of what an a$$ wipe I was some times growing up.   I think I have redeemed myself though with all the great fishing trips I have provided over the years not to mention the use of my cabin,  but hey, whos keepin track.  

Joe ,  I would like to hire you when I plan my golden years..

Karl Crooks

Posted By SAI Gordon on 12 May 2009 07:20 PM
    Thanks, David.

I realized after posting this image that it was the first picture of me, my brother , and my dad in the same frame in almost 40 years.

Unfortunately, I let hard feelings keep me away from him for too long. 

Don’t be like me. Family is everything. 

Its good to come home, good to feel the love, good for all of you.

You got any shots of just the 3 of you ??? That would be cool also !

Karl Crooks

Posted By David G. on 13 May 2009 02:22 AM
    THURS AFTERNOON!!!!   I get my bike!!!! (jumping on the bed right now)   been having to have it shipped down to me from Anch,  too flippin buzy to stop an run up to ride it home. 

Dave post up some pix when you get here, try and sleep some tonight !

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Those are some cool bikes. I think it would be fun to have a motorcycle.  Take it out on the weekends.

I wanted to post a picture of my sweet ride.  See below.  Notice the cool graphics and custom wheels.

BTW, yes I am jealous and pissed.  🙂

Wags

Got my ride back from the shop today.. New tires, all tuned up, riding sweet.. start packing tomorrow and bright and early Sat morning I head east towards DC. For those that don’t ride, you will never understand.. for those that do.. no explanation is needed. I get to meet some old buddies I’ve not seen in over 40 years and, spend a week with my son…..life is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4mU8ZqMZPU

Wags

Or this… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPqk…L&index=21   

David… priorities my friend….were talking Harley.. everything else is secondary

Karl Crooks

Posted By Wags on 13 May 2009 09:18 PM
    Got my ride back from the shop today.. New tires, all tuned up, riding sweet.. start packing tomorrow and bright and early Sat morning I head east towards DC. For those that don’t ride, you will never understand.. for those that do.. no explanation is needed. I get to meet some old buddies I’ve not seen in over 40 years and, spend a week with my son…..life is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4mU8ZqMZPU

Wags post up some pixs for us along the way

David Gerard

Wags,   I hope you have the best darn time ever !   

Hows about a  nostalgic pic of you in your Fabnet T and your pich fork in front of capital hill?   oh ya,  on the Harley.

I get mine tomorrow afternoon  can’t friggin wait.  I will be torn..

go bear hunting with my bro or break in the Harley.   I’m afraid i’m gonna break tradition this year.

Have a grand time!!!!!!!

Linda Graves

Even Old Boys have toys.  I guess everyone likes something different.

Wags

I didn’t even know the van was pregnant… congratulations.. cigars for everyone?

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.