Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Wags

Watch what you wish for.. once I got her on, hard to get her off….umm da bike that is Were in to biker weather now, going to hit 80 tomorrow ! And of course I know the real reason you want a bike, its to save the earth. I mean, 40 – 45 MPG is hard to pass up, heck, the bike pays for itself ! It would be selfish of you NOT to ride a bike, I mean, do it for Al Gore!

David Gerard

Wags,  heres acouple Homer Harleys,    a balmy  21 degrees with a 20mph head wind yesterday but today was much warmer  35 in the sun.   I asked if I could bid  the Road king and mama said     “go ride your snow machine instead”  was good to get out anyway.

David Gerard

Mama said yes!  mama said yes!   07 Road King 

I would like to blame Wags for helping me find the courage to …er ah   beg.

Gonne be doing some sales work on this baby.

Wags

Get her on the back and she will be yours forever ! Congratulations… Two weeks from today I leave for the RFTW and Rolling Thunder. Road Trip can’t wait !

David Gerard

Wags,  Sounds like lots of fun!    Our temps hit 60 this week,   tons of bikes out.

Lisa is more excited than me I think!   I got to get her in some black leather! 

I don’t get the bike till next week,  since my motorcycle lisc. exp I could’n t take the bike from the dealer. 

Looking forward to 45mpg for runnin errands.  Finaly a distraction to get me out of the shop after 5.    Gonna be a long week!   I should also appoligize to you all for all the pics  I may pester you with 

Hey Wags,  make sure you share pics of the trip with us!

Jeff Vickers

David G, That sure does look beeeeautiful I think you and your beloved will really have a great time. I wish I could join you it sounds like you will have some fun
    Wags please do as David G asks! loads of pics

We have been out today, pleasant weather (54F) for this time of year.

Posted By Wags on 19 Feb 2009 03:46 PM 
    Perhaps its my age, guess thats why I have a geezer glide….. I too use to buy “Jap crap”

snarling riceburner
    no drips on clean garage floor
    Harley snobishness

Joe

David Gerard

Joe kowboy Corlett

buys Harley against wife rules

Joe Corlett rides new couch

you so funny!

Wags

Did a poker run today, about 150 miles for an AF EOD dude, one went off lost his sight and more. What a perfect day to get out and ride, and for a great person. Dang I love Arizona ! David, one of these days im gonna ride the AlCan highway. Did it in 65 in a truck camper with my folks, least now its paved. Actually want to ride up the eastern side of the Rockies, into Canada, up the AlCan and down the inland waterway. Then follow the coast back south… Stupid work keeps getting in the way of my fun!

Once your wife gets a Harley between her legs she will never go back…………..to riceburners

Jeff Vickers

Work is the scourge of the biking classes

Gordon Doull

I did the big Laughlin NV ride week before last. Weather was great and the strip was packed full of bikes and ladies. It may be the last ride my Dad will be able to take. Full-dressed Harley Ultras, of course. Here’s a pic with the Jack Daniels’ girls out front of the Hard Rock Hotel:

I have to agree, work is over-rated….

David Gerard

Gordon,   I think I would like to roll with your dad,  looks like he hangs with good company!    Sounds like alot of fun!!!

Gordon Doull

Thanks, David.

I realized after posting this image that it was the first picture of me, my brother , and my dad in the same frame in almost 40 years.

Unfortunately, I let hard feelings keep me away from him for too long. 

Don’t be like me. Family is everything. 

Posted By SAI Gordon on 12 May 2009 07:20 PM
    Thanks, David.

I realized after posting this image that it was the first picture of me, my brother , and my dad in the same frame in almost 40 years.

Unfortunately, I let hard feelings keep me away from him for too long. 

Don’t be like me. Family is everything. 

Gordon:

Sandwiched between the Jack Daniel’s Girls, your dad may be getting some hard feelings himself.

Joe

Gordon Doull

That could kill him at his age, Joe.  

What a way to go, huh?   

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.