Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Mark Mihalik

Where can I get a copy of Dano’s ES surface polish DVD. I’ve heard about the process and really want to see it in action.

Mark Mihalik

Sorry about the type-o

I mean Dani’s DVD

Chris Yaughn

Mark,

Call him. google dani designs or clamps

I have not had a chance to try it out completly yet, but it looks like it will work. I have played with it on a splash scrap w/ good results and even did a seem. But the seam was buried in a dark corner, so no low angle light to actually test the results 100%. I know now to carry a automotive halogen work light with me help out when there isn’t good lighting.

We have had a lull in installs the last two weeks and no ES cutouts to play with. Lots coming up in the next month or so , so we will find out. FWIW I see no reason why the same stuff won’t allow you to finish out granite seams as well. You may have to start w/ 100 or 200 pads on the grinder but the RO should take it from there.

Chris

Mark Mihalik

Thanks! I’ll try to e-mail him directly.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Great video. I thought is was well presented and very informative for a new guy like me. I would have liked to see some more hand tool use because lets face it, if you are just getting started, you probably wouldn’t have a bridge saw, probably more like a skil saw.

Also a kitchen sink cutout with curved cutout would have been a nice addition. And last, I thought more thorough instruction on seams and how to finish them off.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.