Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Chris Yaughn

popcorn schmopcorn!!! I want a flying monkey.

Tom M

Sign me up, Dave.

Make sure the monkey doesn’t eat the popcorn, please.

Joe Fox

Ok Tom but I’m out of flying monkees. That was a Christmas thing. That darn monkee was the most popular thing I ever gave away. Go figure. For those of you that have no clue what we’re talking about, and it was the Alpha stone fab DVD, here’s a pic and the link to SuperFlyMonkees. Watch the video and listen.

http://www.superflymonkee.com

Tom M

Everyone likes to see images of the past relations.

My uncle Bonzo was a riot. The stories I could tell…

Robert Emery

Someone aske the time of the DVD. It’s 80 running minutes with 22 Chapters so it is very detailed.

Chapters include:

Introduction by Fred Hueston

Slab Selection

Templating

Layout & Cutting:Bridge Saw

Layout & Cutting:Table Saw

Layout & Cutting:Hand-Held Cutter

Core Drilling

Score Cutting

Rodding

Smoothing the Back

Strengthening the Stone

Lamination

Chiseling

Edge Polishing

Hand Polishing

Groove Cutting

The Mock-up

Delivery & Install

Shimming

Sealing (on site)

The Backsplash

Finished Kitchen

A bonus 24 minutes of: Vanity Fabrication with Undermount Sink

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Hey Dave,

Did you get my order for the caulking and the DVD.

RichT

Yes Andy, it’s out the door. As a matter of fact, they all shipped.

One person on the 1st page, gtop, wanted one but I have no address or contact info. If he wants one, he can email me at: simplyservice@aol.com

Dave, recieved my DVD and popcorn today. Can’t wait to get home, pop the corn, and sit back relax and get edumacated.

Can’t remember, did you say this was an action flic?

chadrbriles

Fred Hueston is my type of action figure.

Disclaimer: All microwave ovens vary in temperature and settings. Contents may be hot. Open carefully as this is buttered popcorn.

Now he tells me! OUCH

cory boots

Dave sent you a email. Still interested.

Jeff Ulrich

It’s out the door. Thanks!

Dave, watched it from start to finish and I found it very informative. I don’t do stone, but I am considering selling and installing it soon (outsource fab). I learned stuff I did not know and process I didn’t know.

Enjoyed the popcorn along with the flick. Was interesting enough that my 4 yr old daughter sat and watched it with me. She asked alot of questions that I had to pretnd I knew so I can remain super-know-it-all Dad.

Robert

That’s great Robert, your bringing the little one in to the family business early! I’m sure the popcorn helped her stay focused a little longer.

I’m glad the DVD helped. Even if you’re not contemplating a move to fabricating stone, it may help you in answering your customers questions when they ask about all things counter top.

Chris Yaughn

tristatefab wrote

Dave, watched it from start to finish and I found it very informative. I don’t do stone, but I am considering selling and installing it soon (outsource fab). I learned stuff I did not know and process I didn’t know.

Enjoyed the popcorn along with the flick. Was interesting enough that my 4 yr old daughter sat and watched it with me. She asked alot of questions that I had to pretnd I knew so I can remain super-know-it-all Dad.

Robert

That is too funny. A few days ago I was watching Dani’s dvd on his E-stone top polishing system. Went to the back of the house for something and left it running. A few minutes later my three year old daughter comes around the corner saying

“Now Daddy. It is veerrrry important, when working with this stone, to always……………………………………………..”

Funny thing is it took a few seconds to realize where she had gotten the lines from.

Chris

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.