Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Al Kuczynski

There’s nothing wrong with your employees having work Jon. Solid Surface fabricators have work, I or any other supplier have business. Not, a novel concept. But, it’s not ISSFA pushing you work!

Mory Ludwick

I actually love ISSFA or should I say what it stands for–International Solid Surface Fabricators Association. Say that a couple times. Sounds like a whole lot of guys that know what they are doing. If I were a consumer, that would be music to my ears. I still believe that everything can be fixed. Jon, Kurt, and hundreds of others have become good friends of mine and I will go to bat for them and other fabricators with ISSFA any time. You notice I said FABRICATORS. When it is truly run by fabricators and the interest of fabricators, I don’t care if it costs $1000.00 a year, but the magic word is FABRICATORS. The day that I can call and say some vendor just beat me out of some money or has not given me the service that I would like and it all be true, it would sure be nice to know that just because they pay big bucks for sponsorships that the fabricators could give them the boot at any time and we would not endorse their products. It could happen, but it would take a major management undertaking. I don’t even care if the director is still there. Just give him another job, like janitor. It works for me.

Mory

Mory Ludwick

jm

Tom M wrote

Robber Toxley

I’m sorry. This must have been a typo.

even if in a nickname

Or whatever.

Look, I’m sorry to have brought it up.

Just tweaking his nose. I edited it out of respect for the Tominator.

Tom M

I know you were, Al.

Thank you.

Gordon Doull

You know, only when you have walked a mile in another man’s shoes……….

Can you be sure he’s barefoot.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.