Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Gordon wrote

Herds of mindless, possessed swine jumping off a cliff…..I like that story.

Kind of reminds me of……………ME !! (and a few other nameless Fabnuts, and you know who you are)

Gordon…this is a break through for you. The first step in solving your problem is admitting you have one! Brother, you are on your way!

As for the rest of you….I LOVE being able to take the occasional dip in the testosterone pool over here at the FabNet. It is sooo refreshing stepping away from the icy cold b@#ch bath I get with the PTA “gals” that I am envolved with (don’t ask how I got envolved by the way).

You guys are great!

VAl

Shane Barker

Okay…so how many of you guys clicked in that link thinking that you would see a bunch of pta gals in a bathtub…fighting and throwing bubbles at each other…or was that just me…com’on be honest.

Shane

Tom M

Okay…so how many of you guys clicked in that link thinking that you would see a bunch of pta gals in a bathtub…fighting and throwing bubbles at each other…

You had bubbles in yours?

Bellisiomo

Yes, yes I did!

Gordon Doull

Shane wrote

Okay…so how many of you guys clicked in that link thinking that you would see a bunch of pta gals in a bathtub…fighting and throwing bubbles at each other…or was that just me…com’on be honest.

O.K. So I clicked on it with some expectations. But in my mind, they weren’t fighting………….

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.