Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Doull

With my whopping 201st post, I just wanted to point out that my virtually psychic prognastication of 1000 members by June is upon us. I show 941 with just eight days to go. Great job, Andy (and Mory).

I always look forward to the retorts by Mr. and Mrs. 2000 (a.k.a. Tom and Dave), look back at some of our fallen comrades (a.k.a. Joe) and hope all the best for this arena of SS genius (a.k.a. quagmire of mindless ramblings).

Thanks to all that have contributed to this website, you have made it a daily stop for me and a lot of fun, too.

“Mr. & Mrs. 2000?” ahhh Tom, you da Mrs….Ok?

Tom M

Okay.

Mama says you’re recieving for now.

Brandon

Tom M

Better known as “Bend over baby, I’ll drive.”

I’ll get this moved to the Swamp sooner or later.

Hubert Sneed

Kind lady from your office called today. When I asked her where you were, she replied: “Out back drawing stick figures in the Solid Surface dust again.”

I should have known…

Tom M

Stick figures.

It’s always about the wood, isn’t it?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Not sure we can reach 1000 by June but I hope that we reach the 1000 mark by July 28, the one year anniversary.

David Gerard

Congrats Andy & Mory, I have been trying to share this site with my fellow fabbers. I can say enough about how helpful this site is for a needy shlep like me. 1000 members comin up thats incredible!

Dave and Tom, I wish you guys would get a cell. Now come shave Mamas back. EEWWWWW!

Tom M

Gel or foam, you Alaskan Bear, you.

You decide Tom.

Tom M

Dude, looks like you wear a thong backwards over your shoulders. That’s gotta hurt.

It’s wax for you, tough guy.

“40-year-old virgin” kind of thing.

Oh, wait, it’s grey chest hair? Very distinguished.

If this post was in the Swamp, I could have thrown in something about Andrew Sullivan, or something.

You sir, have to many deep thoughts.

David Gerard

another fine thread wrecked by us males. Funny you should mention bears. One of my minions came back from the lumber store for me today picking up some cedar shingles . He heard a noise at the fence and a black bear had just climbed over into the lumber yard. No kidding! I can just picture that bear in the pic Dave “you ain’t comin here to hunt are ya big boy ……….lookin mighty fine in that camo”

Dave Elsie

Not much in to hunting Dave. I do all of mine (hunting that is) at:

http://www.venisonworld.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.