Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E

Wow,

1000 members would be kinda cool. Kudos Fabricatornetwork. I would ask some of my buddies to join, but most domt speak english and some are a little crazy. Kudos to the soon to be Fabricatornetwork legion. That would make a nice quote..especially when hitting 2000..The legions at fabricatornetwork said this or that. Also as a potential conadidate for the swamp. I just had to hop into this to be consistant.

And although size isnt everything, and action (motion) is significant. size cant be downplayed.

After all ..the old adage goes (Teddy Roosevelt was it?)..walk softly and carry a big stick…not tread around with a twig.

B Rgds,

Lenny

David Gerard

FEDSAWDAVE wrote

Not much in to hunting Dave. I do all of mine (hunting that is) at:

http://www.venisonworld.com

It’s ok to not be a hunter Dave , For me it’s so much more than just harvesting an animal. 5-7 days of hiking around on mountain tops or whatever. Watching nature do it’s thing. Not to sound cliche but you feel very full of life when your alone in the woods. Also a chance to recharge ones batteries. Truth be told, by rights I should be a veggitarian according to my last few years track record. Ha Ha my family would starve.

Gordon Doull

David G. wrote

It’s ok to not be a hunter, Dave……….. you feel very full of life when your alone in the woods.

Would you tell anyone? ……………….O.K…………… You fellas wanna go campin’?

Jay Dawson

Gordon, are you asking the fellas to go camping? You don’t wear that pink shirt do you?

Tom M

That would make a nice quote..especially when hitting 2000..The legions at fabricatornetwork said this or that.

“Our name is Legion, for our numbers are many. Fabricators, that is.”

Are you allowed to quote (revelations?) there, Lenny?

Tom

David Gerard

TOM!!!! Thats it ………the name of the new place in fabber space here “THE DEN OF LEGIONS” There is certainly enough smart a$$es I…..I…..mean smart guys to validate such a place.

Tom M

Shhhh, not here.

Over “there”.

Gordon Doull

O.K., SERIOUSLY…….WE CAN HEAR YOU !!

Tom M

First rule of the swamp:

You don’t talk about the swamp.

Lenny E

Hi Tom,

First of all Gordon is correct. Legion is a way cool name that has marketing possibilities. I wasnt thInking of the Bible when making that post. Was thinking of power in numbers and the Roman concept of a legion of 1000 wARRIORS. Actually if I remember correctly, that is not a quote FROM Revelation. I used to be a Sunday School teacher back in the day and had to do alot of bible reading (as scary as that is). I still wonder if the young minds absorbed the concept of exegisis, or how those young people turned out.

But Im digressing as usual. I believethe original reference was in one of the Gosples (GOOD NEWS) from one of the apostles. It described a guy, possesed by a 1000 demons that on one could chain or bind that lived in the graveyard. Jesus asked this poor soul his name. He said I am legion and we are many. Jesus cast the 1000 demons out into a nearby HERD OF SWINE, THAT RAN OFF THE HILLSIDE, like lemmings, and drowed in the sea. Releasing the wandering spirits ..lots of thoughts after this point, but prudence prevents me posting these ideas

But I think you already knew that,

B Rgds,

Lenny

Tom M

Lenny,

You are, truly, the rennaissance man.

I wasn’t sure about where it was written, hence the ? mark. Thanks for the upshot. I had completely forgotten that story. Heck, I’ve forgotten most of what I learned in “Sunday School” (we called it Catechism, then).

Don’t forget to revote over in the Forum. I have set up the names, etc. and the nominations/voting timeline. All past votes all null until last night, when I satrted the tally.

Tom

David Gerard

got excited….. sorry.

Gordon Doull

Herds of mindless, possessed swine jumping off a cliff…..I like that story.

Kind of reminds me of……………ME !! (and a few other nameless Fabnuts, and you know who you are)

Chad Nelson

How true Gordon…

Tom M

Lemmings.

They’ll follow you anywhere.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.