Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E

Hi All,

THe ISSFA course under the auspices of Steve Bace back in the day was the best I had ever taken. I previously took a fab course at Nevamar back in the day, another at Fountainhead while IP owned it. I opted not to take the Formica course (no reason why other than too busy at the time). But Steves course, hands down, blew em all away. He really had a passion for the product.

I would hope the course is still the same quality today. I think Bill Wolle treaches those now. I cant say yea or nay to the current course however as I never took the current version.

Tom, Hmmmm, how many drinks does it take for me to spill the beans?. Interesting question on ethanolic equllibrium. That question has been refferred to the National Academy of Science who are studying that concurrently with how many licks it takes to get to nugget center of a tootsie pop. So far no beans have been spilled although I did turn a pale shade of blue once,about 10 years ago (nice try guys…the bar bill supposedly maxxed out their corporate credit card).

Best Regards,

Lenny

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.