Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Topshop,

If I recall, Than posted a video and you proceeded to insult his every step. That seems pretty personal to me.

Maybe it would be a good idea if you practice what you preach.

As for insulting Jon and KC, you may want to research who you are insulting before posting again.

Topshop

Andy, It seems the dog is dead on this rant – not going anywhere productive. Why keep kicking it?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

My apologies Topshop, I did not realize you needed the last insult. There for a second, I thought I was the one who built this website and gave you the opportunity to ridicule others in a free, open forum.

Stupid Me

Topshop

Wow, my post wasn’t meant as an insult Andy.

I guess just about anything I say will be taken the wrong way here. Too many Barney fans in the house. Hugs, Smootches, and love for all.

It used to be that men were men and could rip into each other if they felt like it with no girly hurt feelings. I miss those days. It must be the reality tv manure hurting our society.

Jon Olson

Top Shop  How is treating each other with respect a girly thing? Please help me understand.
    KCWOOD

Wow… “my post was not meant as an insult Andy” …

And then what? You made sure you made a clear and precise  insult. 

cya

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

TopShop,

I think it would be best if you stop posting. Nothing positive is coming from discussions with you. The insults are getting personal and it would be best if you posted on another forum.

Take Care,

Andy

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.