Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Tom M

I probably shouldn’t jump into this, but where exactly did Brian imply that you nominated yourself for an award?

Bill Wolle

I don’t see it either Tom.

Brian Stone

Posted By Kowboy on 12 Oct 2010 05:06 PM

Clearly and obviously you implied that I self-nominated. Now that you’ve been caught lying about me, instead manning up and apologizing you chose to say you didn’t say what you said.

I don’t do shitty work, I don’t cite bad sources, I don’t engage in circular reasoning and I don’t self-nominate. I know the difficulty and frustration this causes you name-calling Kowboy haters and I’m enjoying it immensely.

Since my last post, I’ve got written proof that I didn’t self-nominate as you alleged. I’ll share it with anyone who asks. That’s called substantiating what you say Brian. I suggest you and your Kowboy-hating friends try it some time.

Joe –

How is me asking someone to guess who a nomination was made by in any way implying that you’re the one that made the nomination? Even if by some stretch I was implying something how does one lie by asking a question?

I also didn’t say anything about you doing sh*@%y work. You’re the one that brought that up.

Brian

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Joe,

You are the one “Implying”, not Brian.

The implication is that by Brian asking a question, he is stating you voted for yourself. This is false. I did not read anything like that into the post until you brought it up.

Mark Meriaux

Thanks to all for jacking this thread……….

I had hoped more of you would have tried to attend – especially you, Joe!

It was a great show/workshop.
    The most talked about area that was different from all other trade shows was “the cage”.
    The Cage was a live working area where attendees and vendors could demonstrate and actually field test tools while at the show. There were also some how-to teaching demos that were very informative. The show was well-received by attendees and vendors. Start planning to be there next year!

Brian Stone

Posted By Mark Meriaux on 13 Oct 2010 12:40 PM

Thanks to all for jacking this thread……….

I had hoped more of you would have tried to attend – especially you, Joe!

It was a great show/workshop.
    The most talked about area that was different from all other trade shows was “the cage”.
    The Cage was a live working area where attendees and vendors could demonstrate and actually field test tools while at the show. There were also some how-to teaching demos that were very informative. The show was well-received by attendees and vendors. Start planning to be there next year!

The topic of the thread jacking was very fitting I thought.

Anyway….back on topic. The workshop was awesome. All of the machinery was up and running actual tops along with the cage where people were running all kinds of hand tools for demo purposes. If you’re interested in learning more about stone fabrication or the machinery used this was the place to be.

I’m not bashing anyone here but the ICE show in Vegas earlier this year had nothing on this show.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.