Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Mark Meriaux

Announcement!

For those who may not have read or heard about it, the Stone Fabricator’s Alliance (SFA) is holding it’s first ever Mega-Workshop just outside of St. Louis, MO next week – October 7, 8, & 9.

Sorry for the late notice to those who haven’t heard of it.
    For those interested in attending, more info is available here:
    http://www.sfaworkshops.com/Mega_Workshop_Home.html

This is a stone oriented hands-on trade show/workshop.
    There will be vendors of machines, tooling, and materials.
    There will be live demonstrations.
    There will be opportunities for real world hands-on learning.
    There will be actual stone countertops being made.

If any of you are considering getting into or learning more about fabricating stone, this workshop is for you!

Attendance is free.  (Just get there!)

To register, click here:
    http://www.stonefabricatorsalliance.com/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=4&wsid=10

Mark:

Thanks for the notice, but I doubt I’ll make it.
     I’m a slave to school now.

Joe

KCWOOD

Posted By Kowboy on 30 Sep 2010 07:43 PM
    Mark:

Joe

What a shame Joe, I heard many of those stone guys were wanting to meet you!

Lenny E

Posted By Kelsey Crisp on 30 Sep 2010 09:10 PM

Posted By Kowboy on 30 Sep 2010 07:43 PM
    Mark:

Joe

What a shame Joe, I heard many of those stone guys were wanting to meet you!

Oh thats ashamed Kelsey,

Maybe Joe could email his stone buddys with his home address and after the show they can pop in for a visit and share the comraderie.

Brian Stone

I want him to be there so he has to make that $1000 bet.

Brian Stone

I’m going to be there by the way. Last I heard there was somewhere around 400 fabricators registered to attend.

Lenny E

Hi Mr Brian Stone,

You are cracking me the freak up! It was my misfortune to be sucking a shot of snalke (cobra venom) wine when I read the post above, the one above this one. I laughed so hard that liquid blew up into my sinus cavitys! Do you have any idea the effect of strong burning alcohol and denatured cobra venom on ones sinus cavities?

Well Mr Stone, Dont worry, that post was worth it, and I laughed my freaking butt off!

Brian Stone

Posted By Lenny E on 01 Oct 2010 10:37 AM

Hi Mr Brian Stone,

You are cracking me the freak up! It was my misfortune to be sucking a shot of snalke (cobra venom) wine when I read the post above, the one above this one. I laughed so hard that liquid blew up into my sinus cavitys! Do you have any idea the effect of strong burning alcohol and denatured cobra venom on ones sinus cavities?

Well Mr Stone, Dont worry, that post was worth it, and I laughed my freaking butt off!

It’s even better when you know what this particular bet is for.

KCWOOD

ah come on Brian… Let lenny know about the $1000, so he will really blow venom out his nose!!

Lenny, can you down a shot quicker than Kowboy can say “Roto-zip”?? 

Lenny E

Dudes,

Lets get real! Its Holiday here from Oct 1-7  so Im on a snake wine brew haha! If you 2 believe you will ever get 1000 bucks  from Kowboy, you are mistaken, You Mr Stone, and Mr Kelsey should know, he posts these bullcrap bets on here and sets himself up as judge and jury on who gets that money, its just a BS marketing technique.If you want that 1000 you need to take it from his wallet, but I feel its mostly empty. What do ya all think?

Oh I gotta run, a bad ten years after tune is playing!

KCWOOD

Lenny, this time it is different…  Brian will tell ya..

Lenny E

OMG,

Joe may actually have to pony up? Im loving it! Mr Brian post or PM me! hahahahahahaha!

There is a God, and such a thing as fate. Watch that guy he is trixy trixy!

Posted By Lenny E on 01 Oct 2010 01:11 PM
    OMG,

Joe may actually have to pony up? Im loving it! Mr Brian post or PM me! hahahahahahaha!

There is a God, and such a thing as fate. Watch that guy he is trixy trixy!

Lenny:

As usual, I can depend on certain people to completely mischaraterize what I’ve said and they’ve topped my wildest distortional dreams this time.

I listened to Brian say that a Rotozip tool would never last drilling through 1 1/4″ granite, despite my providing a video that demonstrated it doing exactly that (nineth one down). Of course Brian has never substantiated his claim that the tool would not last.
    I know it is completely unreasonable for me to expect people to substantiate what they say.

Of course, I can’t interrupt my schoolwork to teach stoners the fastest, cleanest and most cost-effective (one man) way to drill faucet holes in a customer’s house. This is the substantial “trixy trixy” qualifier I had. I posted here that I would not be able to make the show previous to making my challenge.

Another stoner made irrelevant claims as to my experience in the stone business. I told him and Brian and everyone else that I would give them a lesson in drilling faucet holes in stone with a Rotozip but that such instruction wasn’t free. The “tuition” for each entrant with enough balls to put his money where his internet mouth is is a thousand bucks which goes to the charity of the winner’s choice. Everyone is going to “lose” their money, the charity will win. To charactize this as a “bet” is disingenious at best, but I expect no less from loudmouths who can’t back up what they say.

Joe

KCWOOD

Joe,  when

KCWOOD

darn, what happened…. it posted before I finished… where is the edit button?

Joe, anytime you post, we never know what we

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.