Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author
    KCWOOD

Posted By Kowboy on 16 Apr 2011 10:54 PM
    Kelsey:

You don’t get to put words in my mouth which is what you’re doing when you say I’m defending crap work. I’m doing no such thing.

When a team loses an ice hockey game it is always the goalies fault? After all, he’s the last line of defense, right? Or should some of the other players share in the blame? How about the guys who allowed the shot to be set up? Where were they?

That’s my point here. Everyone sees a crap seam and instinctively blames the installer. Well, I’ve got some news. While he is the last line of defense, he’s got a lot of other players on his team. Before we put all the blame on the installer/goalie, we need to examine the whole team.

Of course this would be difficult and time consuming which is why management and board posters don’t ususally engage in it.

Joe

Joe…  if the installer puts 2 pieces together and there is an 1/8″ gap… and does it anyway , to leave as a finished product… The bad job is 100% his fault.
    How can you defend that??

If the paint store mixes the wrong color… the painter knows it is the wrong color, but applies it anyway.. who’s fault is that??

And as far as using a hockey team as an example… when you called yourself a dumbass, at this point I couldn’t agree more. The goalie has his ability taken away from him by the other team and has no control of the position of the puck, that is controlled by the other team. … that is why it is called competition.
    The installer on the otherhand, has 100% control of the job in his control.. to leave  quality as a finished product…

Come on Joe… agree with someone just once… we won’t think any less of you

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.