Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Dani Homrich

Andy,

I stand corrected. To be honest I have totally forgotten about the Silicone article, I had much more on my mind than that. My father became very sick the first of last May and passed away this last November. My Son and I spent the summer trying to finish his 37’ Packard he had been restoring for the past 16 years and it was a race against time. No time to think about a silicone article. If I had remembered the article I would have called you and explained the situation, but I wasn’t thinking in that direction. Now that you have refreshed my memory it is something I can still do.

Also I was not looking for something for free as I explained before I thought it was a thread and I was going to post information, not looking for free info. In my entire SS career I have never had to ask someone else how to build or solve a problem about fabrication, I have always been able to solve it myself, so why would I be looking for free info?

With what has happened in my life this past year I do not which to go into more detail.

Sorry Andy, I had no intension of making this into what it has become.

Dani

Dani,

That was a cool looking vanity. Could you tell us more about working with neon?

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.