Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Jason Coache

We did make the change, and the new system is easier to use for sure. Some nice features are the larger screen & user friendly software. It does take a little longer to set/boot up but thats really not an issue. I changed the sequence of what I do out on the job a little to accommodate this minor set back, and now its always ready when I need it.

Gordon Shell

Jason,

Consider getting a cig lighter power inverter so you can just leave the samsung on all day in your car between jobs, I got a decent one at Radio Shack for 29.00, this will eliminate waiting for the computer to reboot at every job. You can also put the samsung on standby and it will restart faster.

Most guys set up their laser, turn on the samsung then run around the kitchen and set up your targets, by the time you get back the samsung should be booted.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Jason Coache

Gordon, thanks for the tips. I do have a cig lighter power inverter, and could easily do that if I need to. Like I said, all I needed to do was change the sequence of my set up to accommodate for the longer boot up. It’s really an insignificant issue. All in all it’s a great add on for us PDA users.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.