Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Tom M

I have a customer who buys the occasional scrap solid surface who makes instruments out of the stuff.
    He is looking for sources of scrap glow in the dark stuff.

I thought gene might have some, but I’m asking anyone.

Anyone?

Lenny E

Tom,

Call my ex partners (damn them to hell) who I jetted.See http://www.vistas.ws for contact info.BTW Who in the hell has a ws as an extension? May they rot in Hell. Ah they never listened to me and so they must suffer. I did get a fair price from them after threatening to take it on the open market!

Also you may want to contact RJ Marshall. Before, me and the aforementioned buttheads parted ways we were selling ignots to RJ to grind and sell as glowie particles. 

Good luck buddy talking to them. We are not on speaking terms anymore.
    When the Lenny is done with someone, they be well done!

Do you know what I learned from that fiasco? I need to be large and in charge and cannot trust anyone.
    If you get no good vibes from them PM me. I will make the glowie stuff in the land of no extradition, or patent acknowledgement, and send to you!
    I can do that! Because I am the one and only Lenny!
    Tom M

Greetings, great guru of the glowing goods!

It looks like they bought your patent and then went out of business? Sorry, Sensei, this customer only needs scraps to make small pieces of a small instrument he is marketing.

More than that, I cannot say, as I signed in blood when I swore my secrecy.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

The website is http://vistas.ws/index.php

I just went to the site and looks like they are still in business. Did you call them?

David Gerard

Tom, I have only one question. Does this luminous luthier have a web site?
    Love to see what he’s making.

David Gerard

Lenny, I hope you don’t have any voodoo dolls!

Lenny E

Tom,

I left a lot of that (8-10 sq feet) with my ex- wife in Vegas,before jetting the country. But even I ain’t crazy enough to try to contact that evil witch.

I have a 2×2 inch square but I’m holding onto that as a memory and keepsake.

I should have never posted that reply. I almost asked Andy to delete it, but it was true, so it must stand. What I learned from that fiasco is never go into biz with friends, you will end up hating each other. Family is OK to go into biz with. You are gonna fight anyway because you are family. But at the end of the day, blood is thicker than water and you will  bury the hatchet for the same reason (because you are family).
    I can’t believe they are out of biz if they still have a website. Put a message on there and a month or 2 later I bet you get a response. They both have day jobs and like to play surfacing company from time to time. Beats monopoly I guess. 
    Ming Bai ma? 
    David,
    Hah at Voodoo dolls, that really made me laugh a lot.
    David Gerard

“I have a 2×2 inch square but I’m holding onto that as a memory and keepsake. ”

like a pin cushion?

Lenny E

Nope, it is actually for scrying purposes..seeing into the future!

Tom how much ya need? I crunched most of mine for inlays and stuff..I am sure Sterling has some…when they did those outside benches they had so much scrap..they sent me a box of it,,sounds cool for an instrument

Tom M

Oooh, that’s good info, Gene. I’ll pass that on.

David,
    Moountain Ocarinas
    http://www.mountainsocarina.com/b/

Pretty funny website. The about us page is good as well. The new product is a bit different, but now that I told ya….

Lenny E

If they had an electric version you could hook up to a Marshall Amp. I’d be there!

Hold my beer! Watch this ‘High” C!

Jon Olson

Tom ,sterling has a supply

Gene ,Serling didn’t send you the scrap, that was your buddy Jon Olson .
    Tom M

Thanks, Jon. I think he’s gonna give them a call. I told him to ask for Grant or Ken.

Lenny, Those four Celestion speakers sure made a wall of sound. Kick it up a notch with the 8 stack and you have given notice to the neighbors.

Lenny E

But Tom M,all  my amps go to 11 (eleventy!)….Old Spinal Tap Quote!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.