Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Eric Allen

did I say it came with a cord? I don’t think I did.

Dave you are da coolest and funniest dude around….Dave all jokes aside…you gave me enough stuff and deals for ten weddings……I am just glad you are close by………..now about that festool vac

Gordon Doull
    Posted By FEDSAWDAVE on 12/21/2007 1:42 PM

Funny, this man hasn’t.

And back to HOW THE H*LL I GOT PULLED INTO THIS……..

Blast that location map!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Ya got pictures yet?

Norm Walters

No pictures, no party…….

Norm Walters

Gene, what time is the wedding?

Norm The weddding starts promptly at 600 pm and should be over in an hour, there is not what i call a reception…but a place where the folks sit down and have muncheez and stuff

The party is in Vegas….its just a little delayed from be called bachelor party…..its belated….

the fabnet party,,,then my bachelor party….whatta a weekend full of parties.

Norm Walters

Gene, is your crew going with you to Vegas? Was wondering if we could share a room if they aren’t.

By the way, in Vegas it won’t be a bachelor party, you’ll have to buy your own dances, after the wedding, going to those places, you are equally as sick as the rest of us, lol

just me Norm………Im getting a room at harrahs……real good deal, I know somebody who knows somebody who happens to know somebodys brother who knows my good buddy who owes me a favor

Norm Walters

Gene, so there are two beds right?

No Norm…just one…ya ever heard of the Spoon position…we can fit one more if anyone else is interested……..its Green to save on Bedding this way

What happens in Vegas stays in ……..

David Gerard

” The Broke Back Hotel” Like the “green” pastures of Wyoming

Norm Walters

Kevin Cole

Congrats Gene and Gordon both…

… and good luck!

Kevin

Gulp…the moments are ticking away…i am only single for another 2 and 3/4 hours……………………..but whose counting?…thanx fabnetters for all your support and i wont be chatting on here for a few days………I will be having some fun take care everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.