Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Wow…I just realized its next week I’ll be married I do like these funny face things they do help describe my moods better than the eye winking dude i always used…this whistling one with the anteater mouth is a definite look i ll have at the Mons Venus Bachelor party…if a camera comes near me it’ll be

My future little kid below…crazy and having fun

Mark Mihalik

Congrats Gene!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster
    Posted By FEDSAWDAVE on 12/18/2007 8:13 PM

Ok, that pic was put on through “message attachment.” HUH? Went to edit it and add script but no pic there so I put it in another reply.

The things one goes through to post a pic of Genes future wife.

Dave,

Patients is a virtue. I told you I would get you a picture posting button. You just have to give me half a second to show you how. Your gonna love it, trust me.

David Gerard

Dave, you must be a handful Christmas morn if your the first on up! Here is a prezzi for ya.

I semi figured it out Andy. No need for my own button. I’ll just use Dave G’s.

Rich Madden

Dave G’s decorated country house.

David Gerard

I almost converted a salad shooter to meat the other night with my famous Moose stirfry. He would eat shrimp,fish and poultry but would’t eat red meat ????? It bled and now it’s dead so eat it!

Joe D.

“Moose stir-fry?”

David Gerard

Moose stirfry…..oh man! made from backstrap marinated in teriyaki for 30 min. Served it at a party the other night. DEVOUERED!!

Gordon Shell

Congrats Gene!

Gordon Shell

I just pulled the trigger and proposed to my girlfriend of many years on 12-15, and she actually said yes! If you hear any rumors of EOS merging with Wilsonart, its just Gordy marrying Kim (she is a sales manager for Wilsonart International). I would invite all the fabnetters but I don’t want that much dust at the wedding

Tom M

Awesome, G Shell!

Date set yet?

izy

Congrats Gordon ! Does she have a sister that works for Dupont!

On a serious note: Dear Gene, when you get done getting your nails manicured and buffing your Armani hand bag, will you be joining Norm and I at the Mons Venus on Sunday night for your bachelor party??

Makes chicken noise…makes chicken noise…makes chicken noise…

Gordon Shell

Thanks guys! We did meet while working for Corian then she worked for Cambria for a short stint, kind of makes it look like I’ve slept with every surface.

We are working on a date for mid summer in vegas, maybe we can do it the same weekend as a show so we can write it off.

Have a great Christmas and New Year!

David Gerard

Gordon, congrates! The merger reads like a “counter measure”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.