Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author

I wanted to let everyone know I am finally getting Married the day after Christmas…Itza casual simple wedding and all Fabnetters are invited…sorry about the short notice….I just found out myself..my girl Jo has arranged it, and its gonna be a surprise to her parents, they are gonna spend Christmas in florida…and we are gonna take em over to the church

If anyone wants to come it is casual, there is no registry..bring what ya want, or bring nothin at all but your blessings, either way I want to make sure all my friends know and i invited them, My biggest concern is that someone I know finds out I got married and didn’t invite them

Me and Jo are probaly gonna get jipped outta presents cause its after christmas…oh well

anyway its gonna be fun at the ceremony..we always joked about this day, cause her family is “The Cops” and my family and friends are well….lets just say they are not cops

Yeah I know you also might be wondering about her name its Jo…anothe funny thing is she got the guy name and i got the girl name

Sue Turner

Congrats Gene.

Only thing I can say is bad time of year. My Better Half and I will be celebrating our 35th on Dec. 30. Sometimes it is hard to do stuff just for yourselfs with all the other stuff going on at this time of year.

William

Ahh Gene, it would be nice to know what church. Ya know, so I could show up. We’re taking the day after Christmas off so I could bring some kleenex and play the part of the crying friend or something.

Ya think she’d mind if the lovely couple received like a Rotex or something along that line for a present??

On another note, surprising a retired Chicago cop with “your daughter is getting married the day after Christmas while you happen to be down here” type of thing seems a little risky to me but what the hell do I know.

BTW, I’d be honored if you’d name your 1st son “FEDSAWDAVE”.

William, thanx maybe next year we’ll get together for an anniversary party together…and show us newleyweds how ya did it

Dave…Jo just told me she would a Rotex..or even a mini vac…dont tell her but she would love to vaccuum our floor with the Festool vaccumm…oops i gotta hurry up she just walked in

The address is The Tree of Life church/ 4682 40th ave north, st petersburg, florida 33714

Dave dont think im a cheapskate but we aint even serving dinner…just the ceremony and desserts…and we are spending the rest of the money on our honeymoon vacation…thru Arizona, thru a few other states…our goal is to finish off with an Alaska cruise

been a dream of mine, I might stop by and see David

Dave i think we are gonna name are first son ‘Ronald”………ya know my last name is Mcdonald…..boy thta will be one pissed off kid….ha-ha-ha

Danny Arvelo

Gene, I’ve been to enough rubber chicken, Rocky entrance themed weddings to last forever. A church service and out the door is fine with me.

NOW! The bachelor party………. hehehehehehehe

Norm Walters

Gene, i believe I can make it to big event. Dave is right though, what about the bachelor party? Mons Venus might work, and Mike Gladstone said he would pick up the tab.

Norm…I would love that….but no cameras please….Fedsaw dave will have enough Dirt on me that if he asks me to do his laundry…the toughest response i can give him is ….yeah..but i aint folding them! Only washing and drying Dave!

QuartzoStone

Norm, we need to talk! Mr. New Jersey IS NOT going without a bachelor party. We have a limited time. Sunday nite perhaps? I’ll get a driver, get Gene and his boyz and take them over to Dale Mabry for a little Joe Redner appreciation. Mons Venus it is !

Rob Parker

CONGRATS!!!!

Tom M

Wow!

My mother in law’s birthday is on the 26th. She said it always kind of sucked. We try to make it a bit special.

Congrats, Gene. Always make sure she’s happy she married you.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Congratulations. Be sure to post some pictures of the big event. And post some of the wedding too. Nothing like some good ‘Bachelor Party’ photos.

Way to go Gene!

PIctures? Put a mask on the guy this time so there is a little bit of wiggle room for the poor guy.

This could be the first Fabnet wedding and the start of the first Fabnet divorce.

David Gerard

Congrats Gene & JO !! love to meet yas too, let me know where and when.

Granita

The 1st FabNet divorce? What I miss?

Ok, that pic was put on through “message attachment.” HUH? Went to edit it and add script but no pic there so I put it in another reply.

The things one goes through to post a pic of Genes future wife.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.