Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I have only had the glue not dry with Integra when I use a really old tube that I am trying to make work.

We have only had that problem with old tubes as well, but there is a trick to making that problem go away. Some say it does not work but have had to do it and it works fine. Get a little extra of the activator, integra sells it by itself. Rub it on the adhesive that did not cure out, that is exposed and give it a hour, go to lunch. The adhesive pulls it through or something and gets hard. Be sure to clean off the excess before routing or finishing becuase the extra activator does not get hard. I know not supposed to do it, but it works.

John

Shane Barker

John,

We have also done that, and it does work sometimes.

Shane

Joe Lukomski

Got that festool and vac today. Awesome tool, kept having to shut off the sander to make sure the vacuam was running, too quiet! No dust even when sanding edge work. Had some deep scratches on a sheet of avonite, turned the switch and the rotary action ground those scratches out in record time. Now the help is after me to replace the other three sanders asap.

Thanks to the folks at Monument Toolworks for the help. One phone call and it was done, what a help for a busy shop.

Thanks for all that offered advice on getting the tool.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Keep us posted.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.