Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    JCHERRY

Andy, have the people from Pinicle contacted you yet for getting their info on the chart? I gave them your name early this week.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Tom M wrote

Andy,
    I might be able to help with the .pdf formatting, if you need some.

Tom

I will finish the survey and send it to you. If you can turn it into a survey that we can fill out and email back, that would be a huge help. I have also contacted Seth and I think he is going to look into it also.

Thanks

Al,

I will add them as soon as they send the chart back in with their information filled in. Did you send them the chart?

Tom M
    I’m on it like bacteria in a slab, baby.

Not that I know what the heck I’m doing….
    (deer, meet headlights)

Tom.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Still waiting on a few more manufacturers. If I don’t get them returned in the next week I will study the manual myself and fill in the rest. The latest version is on “Forms, Files and Docs” if you would like to take a look.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Here is the latest version. CLICK HERE

I still need Wilsonart and HI-MACS info

Tom M
    Andy,
    If you get Meganite info, would you want to include them?

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

SURE.

It has to be complete and fast, but I would love to include them.

Tom M
    Andy,
    I just got off the phone with a distributor of the product. He’s going to take a look and get it to the right people. I informed him of the time issue, so I think he can get it done soon. He is already registered to your site (thanks, Jon). Thanks.

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

January 19, 2007 is the final cutoff date for the Warranty Chart.

All the manufacturers on the current chart have helped except for HI-MACS. If anyone know the head guy, please send me their email address. The will not be included in the chart if they don’t verify the information.

Also if you need another manufacturer to be represented, email them the chart and have them fill it out. As long as they are an established national brand, they can be included.

CLICK HERE for the latest, up to date chart.

Tom M
    Hmmm…
    Still no meganite?

So Andy, maybe you could treat this like an insurance company. Once a year you have an open enrollment for any other manufacturers to add their stuff.

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Not a bad idea. I would love to have HI-MACS and Meganite on the chart, but I aint gonna beg.

Chart is finished.

Please check the home page in the right hand corner. If there are any other national solid surface brands that would like to be included on the chart, please contact andy@thefabricatornetwork.com

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.