Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Wags

This about sums it up

http://www.nragive.com/ringoffreedom/index.html

Let’s never forget.

KCWOOD

Who, or what knows what drives our 20 yr olds? Here’s my 20 yr old….
    Air Force ROTC

Wags

Congratulations Kelsey. Perhaps one day he will be at Luke AFB, let me know, I Live less than 5 miles from it, so I get to see freedom daily.

Norm Walters

Ooooh-Rah Wags, Ollie does look kinda strange with those medals on his tux though, just sayin……….

Wags:

Sorry, my dues are paid up at the NRA, but when I saw traitor-in-chief-liar-to-congress-Constututon-shredding Oliver North, I couldn’t bring myself to click.

You can put all the Memorial Day lipstick on this pig you want, but I ain’t kissin’ him.

Joe

KCWOOD

Posted By Kowboy on 14 May 2010 07:50 PM
    Wags:

Sorry, my dues are paid up at the NRA, but when I saw traitor-in-chief-liar-to-congress-Constututon-shredding Oliver North, I couldn’t bring myself to click.

You can put all the Memorial Day lipstick on this pig you want, but I ain’t kissin’ him.

Joe

Wow Joe,  I have always refrained from clicking on any of your links because of the history of them leading to the cesspool of the internet.
    I did click on OliverNorth.. I thought how could Joe trash this one… well I should have known… goes to a site called rotten.com a site that decribes itself as this :

The soft white underbelly of the net, eviscerated for all to see.

AS usual  Joe, you took a thread about a most sacred day about Honor for our country, and hijacked it into contraversial trash.

Posted By Kelsey Crisp on 15 May 2010 06:38 AM

Posted By Kowboy on 14 May 2010 07:50 PM
    Wags:

Joe

Wow Joe,  I have always refrained from clicking on any of your links because of the history of them leading to the cesspool of the internet.
    I did click on OliverNorth.. I thought how could Joe trash this one… well I should have known… goes to a site called rotten.com a site that decribes itself as this :

The soft white underbelly of the net, eviscerated for all to see.

AS usual  Joe, you took a thread about a most sacred day about Honor for our country, and hijacked it into contraversial trash.

Kelsey:

No, I did not “take a thread about a most sacred day about Honor for our country and hijack it into controversial trash”.

As usual, you find fault with the philosophy of my source, too bad you can’t find any fault with my facts.

I told the truth about an ex-serviceman who disgraced his uniform with two felony convictions. He certainly doesn’t deserve the respect we give those who served honorably.

Joe

Bill Wolle

Wags, a most sincere Thank You for posting this link.

Joe, you do not have to like the messenger, and I do not, to like the message, and I do. I choose not to let my feelings about the messenger effect my reverence for the message.

PS
    Joe, have you not noticed lately that most every comment you make degrades to some kind of major flap that is a side issue to the post? In this case, why not think for a moment about the possible results of your post and decide for once to just keep your opinion to yourself and let me as a politically ignorant person enjoy the message and give thanks to those that deserve it? Please? Thanks Joe. 

Lenny E

Wags,

Thanks for that, it was very inspiring.

Kelsey, That sure is a fine specimen of a combat soldier and patriot you raised as a son. Im thinking he is a chip off the old block. The seed never falls far from the tree.

Bill Wolle, I couldn’t agree with you more. Well said!

Joe,

As you have often chastised me for, I think you have committed a logical fallacy. Even though Mr. North may have lied in the past, that doesnt mean he isn’t right on now! I think this is the second or third time Ive had to smack your hand for that. Spit out that gum put it on your nose and go stand in the corner, you have been a very bad boy!

God Bless America, and please God keep our soldiers in the hollow of your hand, hedge them round about from evil and watch over them!

Posted By William Wolle on 15 May 2010 09:27 AM

Wags, a most sincere Thank You for posting this link.

Joe, you do not have to like the messenger, and I do not, to like the message, and I do. I choose not to let my feelings about the messenger effect my reverence for the message.

PS
    Joe, have you not noticed lately that most every comment you make degrades to some kind of major flap that is a side issue to the post? In this case, why not think for a moment about the possible results of your post and decide for once to just keep your opinion to yourself and let me as a politically ignorant person enjoy the message and give thanks to those that deserve it? Please? Thanks Joe. 

Bill:

I’m sorry I can’t let you live in ignorant bliss. My nephew served honorably in the Marines and to give equal weight to a double felon on our day of thanks to servicepeople is offensive to me. My nephew sacrificed four years of his life to uphold the Constutution and scum like Ollie North subvert it.

Furthermore, you are factually challenged when you say “most every comment you make degrades to some kind of major flap that is a side issue to the post”. Don’t make me look it up.

We agree about honoring and thanking our servicepeople.

Joe

Wags

Joe. as usual you tell only part of the story. He has no convictions, they were all over turned. As far as him as a Marine, I dare say he has as much, perhaps more honor among Marines today then anyone in or out of uniform.

You have a way of making all posts about your liberal bias. Perhaps you should not comment when you refuse to even look at that the post was about, but then, thats what liberals do best, talk without knowledge.

For someone that never bothered to actually serve, but to live under the freesdoms other have purchased for you, perhaps you would be better served to just say thank you and leave it at that. Ollie North was and is one of the most Honorable persons in this United States. And I am honored to say I had the opportunity to meet him at MCRD, at church, when my son was in boot camp.

Your posts continue to offer nothing of redeeming value, so I will just ignore what you post. Perhaps you should stick to your perverted art posts, they seem more fitting of your liberal bias.

KCWOOD

Lets not forget the “Man in the Doorway”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH2v…re=related

Wags

Nice

Posted By Wags on 17 May 2010 09:46 AM
    Joe. as usual you tell only part of the story. He has no convictions, they were all over turned. As far as him as a Marine, I dare say he has as much, perhaps more honor among Marines today then anyone in or out of uniform.

You have a way of making all posts about your liberal bias. Perhaps you should not comment when you refuse to even look at that the post was about, but then, thats what liberals do best, talk without knowledge.

For someone that never bothered to actually serve, but to live under the freesdoms other have purchased for you, perhaps you would be better served to just say thank you and leave it at that. Ollie North was and is one of the most Honorable persons in this United States. And I am honored to say I had the opportunity to meet him at MCRD, at church, when my son was in boot camp.

Your posts continue to offer nothing of redeeming value, so I will just ignore what you post. Perhaps you should stick to your perverted art posts, they seem more fitting of your liberal bias.

Wags:

North’s convictions were overturned on what you might call “technicalities”, not fact, ironically, with the help of the American Civil Liberties Union, of which I am a proud member.

Wags, we have been around about your “never bothered to actually serve” business before. I have shown you that whether or not one has military service is an ad hominem circumstantial illogical argument. You are bringing irrelevant circumstances, my lack of military service, to the argument. You must address my points.

Ollie North thought he knew more than the Congress of the United States, which, in case you haven’t noticed, has been empowered by the Constitution to represent the people. The people told Ollie not to fund his “neat idea”, but he thumbed his nose at us and the Constutution. He knew more than the people paying his salary.

I would make the case that posting the rantings of Ollie North have no redeeming value, however, I will not ignore your posts.

Joe

KCWOOD

Wags, the post above yours just went into my new BB Spam Folder! It is really cool, if anyone wants a copy,  private message me and include your email address,  and I will email you a copy.

Pretty neat idea someone had… just right click on a name and add them to the list, all their post gets screened and not viewed in the thread…..  

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.