Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Wow!!!  Gene, that is crazy wild.

Johnny C
    Lenny E

Gene,

Its only a matter of time before I order some tops from you. I want guns, inlaid in mine. With a hammer on a chain attached to it and an inlaid sign that says . “in case of Armaggedon beat the hell outta this top!”

I was even thinking of making you a desk top with the gun handle and trigger sticking out the bottom and aiming towards the future pain in da asset who sits in front of you…just when they start disrespecting you well…you know what to do..I think thats what them artist people call functional art

Lenny E

Gene, I like it!

Tom M

Kind of like a Han Solo vs. Greedo interaction.

Gene,

Just came across your video for Harringtons bar.. So stunning it gave me chills… Totally blown away..

Thanx Rick for the cool compliments, yes we did have fun doing it…..but the stacking all the edges and wrapping it all around wasn’t..it took forever..of course there is always easier way now to do it…but was a pretty fun install..they were filming a movie at the house at the time of the install..kinda funny..thanks though buddy and hopeya you have some on installs to..please share and catch on video

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.