Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Mike made a funny.

Wags

Norm.. its the cost of getting your money faster…I always quoted the “credit card” price and then offered a cash discount which in reality, was my real price. Most people will spend more $ when paying with credit, than cash.  And if you can quote in $ per month, they will spend even more.  Amazing how many seemingly smart folks only care how much per month, not total cost. 

Andy you do know paying with cash puts you on “possible terrorist” list. Gov doesn’t like anyone that they can’t control. What makes these ummm “people” that are in government, feel they have the right to tell the rest of us what and how to live? I never had that desire, to control someone else. I never felt I was “more knowing’ than others… live and let live is more my motto…

I guess you can tell how our “leaders” feel about the people when they feel they have to control, follow and spy on us…guess they must have very low self esteem and this gives them the feeling of “power”. Sad folks, but, then would any normal person want to run for office ?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I do pay some stuff with check, but I rarely use credit card. I guess I will just have to take my chances. Funny, when I go to the bank, it is almost impossible to cash a check of any size. Sure they will do the $20 check, but if it’s a $1000, they look at you like you are a thief.

I cashed a bank check at BofA for $7000 and they made me wait for 45 minutes. It was actually a check they issued so I went back to them to cash it. They wanted me to deposit or open a savings account instead.

When that didn’t work, they said it was unsafe to carry that large amount of money around so maybe it would be better to deposit at my regular bank. I told them I didn’t have a bank.

Finally got the cash.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.