Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Norm Walters

The way I took care of my leveling problem is having the legs of the table made out of 4″ x 4″‘s and drilling a hole in them, then putting a threaded rod with a washer and a nut in the hole. Then you take a short piece of 4″ x 4″ maybe 6″ inches long, drill a hole all the way through it, attach a caster to one end, and slide it on to the threaded rod that is already inserted in the bottom of the legs. This way you can adjust the height of each leg with the nut. Also the castors make it portable and they have locks on them also. I will post a pic when I get a chance, if what I described doesn’t make sense.

KCWOOD

Thanks for posting a better pic of that and clarifying what it was. I found unistrut and it looked nothing like the first picture.

Andy, Can you move these pics over to the photo section?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jon,

Can you post these pictures in the photo section? If you don’t still have them I can copy them off of here and post them. Just let me know.

Thanks

Norm Walters

Below are pictures of the work benches I use, the height is adjustable and they on wheels to move around.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.