Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Jody Feller

Al, I did not refer to cable and you are correct…I’m not referring to SSA.

I WILL NOT spend ad dollars with an association who has no problem with one of their “associates” ridiculing another member. Says a lot about said “association!”.

Tom M

Al,

I think Dave is being more general than that, but ok. It all comes down to this:

Support it if you want, don’t if you don’t.

Dave is entitled to his opinion, for sure, and I think he feels the same way about us.

He makes valid points, taking Jon’s line that it all starts local and tells us what works for him. All is good.

Sorry, I’m in the middle of CAD drawing some home layouts, so I’m a bit more confusing then normal.

James Moore

Tom,

The best thing about Fabnet is using it as a sounding board and getting the feedback. Like having a whole bunch of best friends. Even the occasional controversy helps sort things out.

Aren’t things like the bacteria stuyd and the comsumer link effort all about being local? Action, not talk?

You are better than me, when I get on CAD, i won’t or can’t deal with anything else. One track mind……..

Tom M

The nice thing about a one-track mind is that something almost always actually gets done.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I sure wish I could share with all of you the conversations I have had with so many involved in the solid surface industry. You would be absolutely amazed at how futile an effort this is.

This association idea has been fully investigated and at this time I believe it is not the right time. Lots of things happening that make it so. With the amount of time I have spent here creating the FabNet, do you think for on minute I haven’t concidered this idea?

If I could charge all you $400 tomorrow, why wouldn’t I? Maybe there is more to it than what is on the surface.

Something you need to think about.

Steve Myrick

Tom M wrote

The nice thing about a one-track mind is that something almost always actually gets done.

Yep, right or wrong, something gets done.

Gordon Doull

Andy wrote

I sure wish I could share with all of you the conversations I have had with so many involved in the solid surface industry. You would be absolutely amazed at how futile an effort this is.

This association idea has been fully investigated and at this time I believe it is not the right time. Lots of things happening that make it so. With the amount of time I have spent here creating the FabNet, do you think for on minute I haven’t concidered this idea?

If I could charge all you $400 tomorrow, why wouldn’t I? Maybe there is more to it than what is on the surface.

Something you need to think about.

Well said, Andy.

You’re still my hero, no matter how feminine Dave thinks you are……….

Lenny E

Hi All,

Ive said it before and will say it again, Im all for a solid surface exclusive association. BTW Andy isnt feminine, he is sensitive, Chics dig that! Just ask Mrs Andy! I bet she loves that about the A man.

B Rgds,

Lenny

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.