Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    David Gerard

a hint  “come on baby well you know I dooo anything in the world for you,  I get lovin from my baby’s eyes,  lovin from my babies eyes”

Len Smith

Taj Mahal.

David Gerard

Oh………….ya…!!!   Taj Mahal,  a very cool person indeed.    We made some good connections between the love of fishing, music, guitars and our new england roots.  I mentioned I was of French Canadien desent with my mom being an immagrant from Quebec.  He went into fluent French which stemmed from his early years on a french construction crew.  He made me home sick a little.  We had a great day on the water but there were no fish to be found yet.  A little early Im afraid.  I also took his sound guy,  we had some great equipment chat.   Had I been shamless at self promoting I would have asked him to play one of my gitter boxes.     maybe next time?  His show was awsome,  he got all the Homer girls wound up with his songs and hip gyrating.  Awsome !!

Tom M

Did he pack his Leavin’ Trunk?

One of the best blues albums of all time. Divin’ duck blues, checkin’ up on my baby, celebrated walkin’ blues…. My first band was a blues band and we did at least three or four songs from that one album. Yes, I said album. It’s a large disc that spins around in a circle and music plays from contact with a bi-directional needle that… oh, never mind.

You are the man, David!

David Gerard

Tom, I couldnt wait to tell you I did this. I have been putting the trip together for 2 months. The sound man Rich Vink contacted me through a friend of a friend. I took Rich and the merchandise man Scott the day before. We went to my personal spots for salmon and halibut…no luck catching but we did get a wolf eel. Pics coming. I gave them the tour of halibut cove. Lots of great chats. Tech talk and fishing…cant beat it.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Album? That is an interesting concept with the needle thingy.

Looks like you had some fun out there.

I thought it was 50 Cent.

David Gerard

they had vinyl albums for sale,  I bought the cd since my turn table is long gone.  I have boxes and boxes of vinyl,  I should look into a new one so as to load up my Ipod.

Tom M

Was that a charter boat? That’s a nice reel set up you got there.

David Gerard

The boat belonged to my good friends. They own a small lodge and can do any sort of activity you want. I needed a class act if I was to be ambassador. These trips were all acts of friendship. My wife made a killer smoked salmon quiche and I made both halibut and salmon spreads for sandwiches. I do have nice gear but the rods on this boat all match )). my friends place http://www.quietplace.com/

Lenny E

Posted By Andy Graves on 01 May 2012 11:34 AM

Album? That is an interesting concept with the needle thingy.

Looks like you had some fun out there.

I thought it was 50 Cent.

fifty cent..Andy that was a good one! I thought is was LL Cool J. 🙂

David..you lil bee – atch (Tom is that spelled correctly?).
    Oh no..you couldn’t frickin take me fishing, could ya?. Geez! I’m done with you (Lenny E shows the hand…turns around and pouts).
    Just kidding. 🙂
    Sounds like a great fishing trip!
    You wouldn’t want me on that boat..I don’t use a rod..dynamite is sooooo much easier!
    Dynamite..meat already tenderized. Down in Texas , we call it “Fishermans Friend’! ROFLMAO! All you need is a boat, a crate of stix, and a net. Hooks, Line, sinkers, bobbers, bait, license,..who frickin needs it? 🙂
    David Gerard

a poacher handed Larry the game warden a stick of TNT as he was writing a out a fine and said “you gonna write or you gonna fish?”

Lenny E

Heh, Heh,

That was a good one.

Let me anty up an unrelated blonde joke. Chinese ladies are now dying the hair blonde. You haven’t lived until you had a date with a Chinese blonde or Chinese purple haired girl.

Anyway, I was on one side on the pearl river one day..and saw a beautiful blonde Chinese lady on the other bank and called out to her..”Hey, how can I get to the other side of the river?”

She looked around a bit, scracthed her pretty lil head..and said…

Wait ,

Wait for it,

Wait a bit more!

“You already are on the other side of the river”

Blondes..gotta love em..even dyed is dumb!

Norm Walters

Lenny, I think it’s Biatch

David Gerard

they dye their hair with “Bliatch”

Lenny E

David, Norm,

You guys always crack me up. 
    David..Blee-atch (that’s the way I’m spelling it)..now I don’t care who you are… that there was pretty funny..
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.