Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    David Gerard

Dave, now that you turned over that stone hows about some 4×7 glossys of Maryanne and Ginger? Boating over to H. cove tonight for a friend’s 60th then on to the trail head of “lesiure Lk” 2.5 mile hike with the kids ( 2 fams) and dogs up to our other friend’s cabin. Flying in all our gear and beer so we travel light. Maybe climb up “China Poot “peak and get one hell of a view! Have a great week-end!

mike alma

Dave, I would NEVER post a pic of that skank, Ginger. But, here’s my favorite.

Dawn Wells lives down the street from FEDSAWJOHN here in Pinellas county. Real nice lady.

Gordon Doull

David G. wrote

Gordon (wildcard) where is the pic of the landing?

Oh…….you’re supposed to land??!

I’m glad to hear all the stories of boat trips and family excursions for this holiday. Even the homework (O.K. maybe not the homework). I truly wish you all a great and happy weekend with your families and friends. What a joy it is to live well……… As for me, it is the beach and BBQs this weekend. We seem to be all set for some nice warm weather and shoulder to head high swell (waves). Sound like board surfing and beer swilling time to me!!

Andy, thanks for that. I still always get bad ass and dumb ass confused.

Cheers to happy and safe holiday weekend !!

Dave she was everybodys favorite!She really live near you? Does she get out much or is she a recluse?

Jone Smith

Mike, she lives near John on Redington Beach.

Lenny E

Wow, Mary Ann! Thats cool! She was always my favorite lady on Giiligans Island.

Tom M

As the FedSawDesignated Skipper of the Minnow, may I just say that Mary-Ann always brought a special kind of joy to my “Little Buddy”.

Alan Hale forever!

Well then Tom, let me be the 1st on FabNet to wish everyone a Merry (early) Christmas !

Tom M

Yeahp,

Those elves can stuff my stocking anyday. Not so with that ‘Ho ‘ho ‘ho Ginger.

David Gerard

First a heart felt thanks to Dave, now I will have something to think about headin up the trail. Mike G, thanks for the drool down the front of my screen on the last page. Ginger, a ho ho ho thats funny.

ChairmanPau

Dave, while headin up the trail, think of this pic. Ho and all. Note what the drummer is lookin at.

Maryanne would never dress that way !

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.