Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Doull

As I watched my kids venture off to their first day of school today (it is, course, one of my favorite days of the year), I thought to myself how I was glad that I had spent some good quality time with my family and friends this Summer season. I hope that all of you other Fabnuts found or made some time to do the same. I know we all get really busy, especially in the Summer, but all work and no play makes Jack a complete idiot.

Here is a couple of excerpts from last weekend which may well be the last boat trip of the year. That’s O.K. though, the snowboarding season is on it’s way………..

And remember, he who dies with the most toys is still dead and can’t use them……

Lenny E

Dear Gordon,

Awesome pix, wheres that afro, did the waves eat it? Please dont burst my bubble. Now summers not really over till Sept 21 or 22. And here in the tropics it lasts till November. ANd the best part of summer is my daughter goes back to school soon, so mommy and daddy can have some free time. Yowza!

B Rgds,

Lenny

Gordon, this is how Lenny skis in China.

Mark Mihalik

Dave, where do you fid these things?????

a.morris

Well Mark, I fid these things, ahhh….everywhere.

Here’s the deal, I don’t Google, I don’t Yahoo, quite frankly I’m the centerfold for computer Dumba** magazine. I simply typed in “funny water skiing pics” and up came, funny water skiing pics.

That one, was funny!

What about the possible back blast? And I ain’t talking about that rocket!

Lee James

I actually spent some time down in the FEDSAW area. Stayed at the Don Cesar Hotel in St. Pete Beach. Spent some time in Busch Gardens, some time in my favorite ice cream shop. Gharadelli inside the Downtown Disney area, and stayed at the Royal Pacific Hotel. An incredible 9 days, that I’ll never do again. I couldn’t wait to get home to a good home cooked meal. However, this weekend we’re going camping as we always do to finish up the year and my girls going back to school. I hope everyone was able to refresh themselves as I did, if not you still have some time left. Have a great Labor Day Weekend.

Lee James

Karl Crooks

Looking good Gordoo

Bobby Bell

Lee, you stayed at the Don Cesar? You’re less than 1 mile from the FEDSAWDAVE estate! Ok, it’s not an estate but it’s damn comfortable. If I’d known, you’d of had a real home cooked meal or 6 from us.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Dang Gordon is a bad ass.

David Gerard

Gordon (wildcard) where is the pic of the landing? We are seeing fall on the fringes now. Been warm 63- 70. Leaves soon to change. Generaly we have 2 seasons… this winter and last winter . Great photos! gotta go late for my triangle lesson.

Lenny E

Now that was funny Dave. Hee hee. BTW when you order beef here, it sometimes can be and often is water buffalo.

Geez,

Lenny

Whoa Gordon, I thought I was good because I held on tight and did one lap around the lake standing up…you are doing flips in the water…How long have you been skiing? Great camera shots too , i too would have liked to see the afro.

Tom M

Going out on the Mather Family Yacht© this weekend for the last multi-day trip. Not sure where we’ll head, maybe Greenport, maybe Block Island, but we will go. Of that you can be sure.

Mark Fine

Tom, I get this vision of you in a Skippers hat, directing the vessel while instructing “little buddy” to hoist the anchor.

<<<<<<<<MATHER 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.