Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Kevan Cole

Tom M

Congrats, Dave.

If Andy and Norm can show you how to post pics, maybe Andy can show me how to type / space / link things.

And where’s the standard corian plate that should be attached to that planer?

Huh, all mine have one. I can’t believe those used to be so darn useful.

CNC’s rule.

Tom

I just need to learn how to minimize the pic so I don’t make the page on the thread look like a 60″ DLP TV.

Tom M

Dave,

That’s a toughie. If you posted the pics the way I do, you can grap the corners (when the pic is selected after pasting into the post) and just pull it down diagonally. That would be the corner boxes, not middle boxes.

The problem is you don’t reduce the memory hogging size of the pic. I am going to start “resampling” them much smaller before I upload them. Should save our fearless leaders some bandwidth (hence, cost).

Dan Seyfert

Easy for you to say Mather…

The original pic did show the tool as a Porter-Cable 126. That bad boy hums. I do have a couple old 126’s for sale real reasonable if anyones interested. They are not polished like the one in the pic.

Here’s a Jigsaw & a Reciprocating saw from back in the day that has a 1/4″ drive arbor so you can attach your drill to it and away you go.

Tom M

That’s awesome, dave.

Thanks Tom. The tool in the back is a hedge trimmer that you actually have to hook up to a drill as well. In the top left corner you can see the 1/4″ mandrel. I have 2 of the “portable jigsaw”. The other one is in the original packaging and in the vault.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.