Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jon Olson
    When your doing cutting edge the warranty is out the window.  those like Gene doing cutting edge are in the trenches paving the way.

I hate those stupid yellow letters that cameras have

Tom M

Dude, you can remove the date/time stamp in the camera’s menu.

You have a great eye for design/execution, Greenie.

Tom M

Bring that butt around here, I’ll pucker up…

ooks alright all the exterior contractors still have to hang up the awnings and more stairs and stuff…these will be cool pics from the professional photographer

Steve Mehan

Gene, very nice looks great. You been using the vatrazzo more and more. Are you using all hand tools for this or have you invested in stationary stone equiptment?

all hand tools..scared to take on a payment..not wealthy enough YET..too take the plunge..I might be selling alot but too some of the guys on here if they only sell 6 CTs a month they will be outta business…not me I sell less tops for more money and keep overhead down…I am not that cocky to think everyone is going to want this stuff forever…

Steve Mehan

I’m the same way, what I’m doing works and has worked. I would be interested in talking with you some time, all the distributors of these hard surfaces have detered me from buying them unless I have the stone equiptment for production work. I keep asking them what about before there was all this new technology and equiptment. They all look at me funny and say it cant be done. Your proof it can be.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Looks cool.

Rome was build without a bridge saw. It can be done.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.