Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Eli Polite

that’s good news i heard about this last week and i have been waiting to here some more. Kevin you and your family are in my thoughts if you need any thing let me know..

Ray Aleksic

My thoughts and prayers are with you Kevin and your family.

Many years ago a drunk driver took my grandparents from us, he never spent a day in jail. We need to start sending a message to these criminals and lock them up and throw away the key.

Ray Aleksic

Bill Wolle

Kevin, my prayers are with you and your family.

Seth Emery

I’ll be praying also, Kevin.

Take care,
    Seth

Kevin Cole

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and kind support. Aron remains on life support and in rough shape, but we continue to hope for the best possible outcome.

Kevin

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Keep us posted Kevin.

Kevin Padden

Hang in there Kev – God has a plan and a reason why all of this has happened… It does not always make sense to us – but He’s in control… we’re prayin for Aron, you and your family – kevin

Russ / Richard,

can you re-do the “Click Here” link – when clicked now it produces an error message and does not link through.

Thanks.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

<input onclick="this.form.action='https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr&#039;;
    this.form.submit();” src=”http://www.isfanow.org/Portals/0/images/donate-button.jpg&#8221; name=”submit” alt=”PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!” type=”image” border=”0″>

Here it is.

Andy,
    still get “Internal Server Error”.
    Patrick

KCWOOD

Posted By Patrick McGrath on 30 Mar 2010 08:46 AM
    Andy,
    still get “Internal Server Error”.
    Patrick

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@paypal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Uhg. Let me see what the problem might be.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.