Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Steve from Monument Tools stopped over . Check out his wheels. So if you need any thing fast. Forget Fed-Ex Steve’s the man. Steve can you tell us the details . I don’t want to give out the wrong info. All I know is where all jealous.

Jon,

(This thread was reposted by Andy-admin because of a problem with a picture that was posted)

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

That looks like my minivan.[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

You’re absolutely right Andy! That does look just like our minivan. I will have to take a picture of you driving our minivan and post it so everyone can give us their opinion.

Look for upcoming pictures everyone!

Val

OM

Jon Olson

Lets try it again

Minivan not needed, this car has rear seats. The rear seats will fit children and small adults. I bet Andy wish he knew that before he went ahead with the minivan. Cost just a tad more than a minivan though.

Specs;

Twin variable vane turbos.

480 HP

500+ foot/pounds of torque with overboost on, starting at 2000 rpm.

All wheel drive.

Computer controled center coupling with the ability to send 100% of the engine power to the front wheels if needed.

0-60 in about 3.5 seconds, top speed of about 190 mph.

More scoops than Baskin Robbins.

Two days after I picked it up I had it on a small oval track and I was pushing it harder and harder into the turns. At one point I went into a turn really hot and the Michelin PS2s started screaming as the car started into a 4 wheel drift. I dialed on a bit more power and the front tires pulled me through the turn with very little tail wagging.

Found a cure for mid life crisis

Steve

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Steve,

You need to buy one of those Saleen race cars. I went to a grand opening at their new store in Irvine, Ca. They are really nice. Not sure what they cost, but who cares.

Somewhere north of $500,000.00. Win the lottery anybody?

Let me tell you “who cares”….my husband the notorious tight a@#!! That’s who cares!

Andy does not part with 50 bucks easily let alone $500,000.00. My goodness, I would have to order his casket with that deal. HE’D HAVE A STROKE!

Val

OM

Mory Ludwick

Steve,

Nice talking with you the other day. I am going to hold you to that ride you promised, but then you have to promise to go the straight away with me, 7.5 seconds.

Mory

[THB]1968.jpg[/THB]

Mory Ludwick

OK I give up on posting a PICTURE

Mory

Steve,

Nice car, I am going to talk my boss into getting one of those for templating, instead of the blue truck in the photo section. The gas mileage sucks.

John

Jcristina wrote

Steve,

Nice car, I am going to talk my boss into getting one of those for templating, instead of the blue truck in the photo section. The gas mileage sucks.

John

I think a Benz S65 would be a better fit for templating. Its a big 4 door with about 604hp under the hood. To make this look good to the boss you will need to sell him on the idea that with that big roomy back seat, and the smooth ride, you will be able to template a job and do the CAD work while your driver takes you to the next job. Your productivity will be more than doubled.

Steve

You have some excellent ideas on how to “sell the boss” into purchasing hot vehicles for the company. So, help me out here if you would. I need to “sell” Andy into buying me a Porsche. After all I am the one and only outside sales rep. What do you think?

I will be anxiously awaiting your imput!

Val

OM[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.