Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 452 total)
  • Author
    Jon Olson

Youse no they are really the JERSEY Giants right???? they play in Giants Stadium…which is in New jersey………if da new England patriots played in Chicago it would be the just as stupid

Youse no they are really the JERSEY Giants right???? they play in Giants Stadium…which is in New jersey………if da new England patriots played in Chicago it would be the just as stupid

reno disalvo

That’s supposed to be a story? Let us know when you’ll be suspiciously absent Jon,,,ya know, when the video dude starts splilling the beans on the Patsies. He’s awaiting an agreement from prosecutors that he’ll receive immunity then he’s going to rock Chowd nation!

Jon Olson
    Cant wait…

Hey Gene Your correct. I didn’t put up the name.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jon,

You over your depression.

Jon Olson
    Just about Andy. One thing that help was to see the Stanley cup, NBA t,Super bowl and WS trophy’s all on the field on opening day. How many towns can say that?
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Not your town. The Patriots will have to bring in an old trophy cause they gave it away a few months ago to NY.

David Gerard

That hit was so hard my grand kids felt it!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster
    Posted By David Gerard on 04/11/2008 7:39 PM

That hit was so hard my grand kids felt it!

He asked for it.

David Gerard

mabe so, but I don’t even have grand kids

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

So Jon, now what are you going to do. Randy Moss will be mad by game 6.

Jon Olson
    Ok Andy first of all when can I have my post name back?   Second how does a team like Arizona get in the playoffs? Did anybody see that game yesterday? That was a joke.

The Pats without a QB and a no-name defense (Most of the starters are out for the season) even with 11 wins may not make the playoffs. Now that’s a shame.

P.S. Moss has been the man this year Andy…  Team captain

Tom M

You have to admit, Jon, the Giants pulled an amazing win out of their hat yesterday. That was Foorball.

I mean so were the Pats, but it was snow-boring.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Arizona sucks.  I understand that Cassel used to be the backup to Leinert.  Is that true cause he is a much better quarterback.

Patriots played well and deserve to be in the playoffs over Arizona for sure.

The thread will change back to the next super bowl champs.  Your not saying that the Pats are going to win the superbowl are you? 

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.