Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 452 total)
  • Author
    neil kelley

I’ll tell you what’s a big joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tom Brady not making the Pro-Bowl & Mr. Choko Romo is??? Please. Mr. Reliable Joe Montana had another great season, and yet still cannot get the respect he deserves.

Jim Richard

Have to agree with you there glueman. But I heard a couple of reports today where the ball that was snapped to Romo was slick or something like that. The other team saved it for a special occasion.

Brad Reamer

Maybe if the Pats win another one, ownership will give Coach Bill a bonus that he can spend on SOMETHING DECENT TO WEAR! They are such a great team this is the only thing a lowly Bears fan like me can find to pick on. Chicago Bears – One and Done BABY!

Darn Brad, I turned that game on and there it was…that same stained sweatshirt. Either that things lucky to him, or he’s just a slob.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jon wrote

Glueman you are the Man. Finally some support around here. Don’t let the poor sports here get you down. That’s right if the Steelers have choked that makes us the Champs.

TO BE THE CHAMP YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE CHAMP. LETS GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys probably say the same thing about the Red Sox. “If the Yankees didn’t exist, we would be the best team ever.”

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jon wrote

Hey Old Man. The first two Super bowls I think my grandfather was still in diapers. The next two don’t count . Steroid (better described cheating) laced teams.

“Next two don’t count”…What a bunch of nonsence. All players were on the juice so that makes it even. And it make your team a loser.

Mike McGrory

That would be 2 shots across the bridge by Andy. hehehehehehe

Jon Olson

Sorry Dave. You are always talking about the past . You reminded me of my grandfather. My Bad.

Andy yes in the past my team was as you say a loser. But now its a Dynasty!

Hang in there Brad. I see Jeff Garcia as your new QB next year.

You got to love the shirt. That’s a real man He not worried about fashion he’s to busy coaching.

Steve Wilson

The past????? Then quit talking about the Patriots “PAST” wins. The only PAST then for the Patriots should be that stained sweatshirt that was PAST down from one wino to the next.

neil kelley

Please enough with the “Stained Sweatshirt”! I would rather see some down and dirty hardwork football coach than some 2-12 well dressed wanabee!!! Yet I have to admit the cut-off sleeves does raise some concern.

Len Smith

Jon,

I know you SAID the Pats would be #1, but I’m sure you were THINKING CHARGERS!

Matt Kraft

Len Smith wrote
    Jon,

I know you SAID the Pats would be #1, but I’m sure you were THINKING CHARGERS!

I smell a wager…..
    Jon Olson

Len this game is big. I, am pulling out all the stops. I, am going to make my rally chilly works every time. Matt no wager here. This is like taking candy from a baby. Patriots are 4-0 against Number 1 seeded teams.

Pats 32 Chargers 21.

Brad Reamer

Jon wrote

This is like taking candy from a baby. Patriots are 4-0 against Number 1 seeded teams.

Pats 32 Chargers 21.

The George Costanza Reverse Mojo is in effect. Seems I heard Jon make this same statement in regards to the Ohio/Florida tilt. That has to make the Chargers a Cosmic Stone Cold LOCK!

Nick Burke

You did and they are.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.