Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Well, from a presenter’s perspective (mine anyway), it went quite well. We had a little trouble at the beginning because up here we were in the midst of a very significant electrical storm and that was wreaking havoc with my phone, computer, microphone, etc. Not to mention it’s…interesting trying to maintain your composure when sudden loud cracks of thunder shake the building you’re in. We also got pretty lucky here as no more than 5 minutes after everything wrapped up, lightning hit the building and the power went out. So when you’re looking for software, keep in mind I’m willing to risk potential lethal electrocution to bring mine to you!

When I went to check how it came out this afternoon, the page that came up stated that it will be up sometime tomorrow (Friday) around 4ish for people who want to view it still.

Tom M

I had to pick my daughter up from womyn’s camp and missed it. I’m sorry that I did.

I’ll check out the replay as soon as it’s up.

Jon Olson

“There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order to things.” – Niccolo Machiavelli

I love that quote. Very true

Chris

‘Tis indeed.

For anyone interested, the Webinar is now available to watch at the same address you would’ve been given for the registration.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

What address is that?

Chris
    Kevin Cole

As Chris pointed out, the Webinar is availabe in our archives. You can find it here: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=56440&sessionid=1&key=74A6F5BA394B27DA15AF2414ABC5DC8A&sourcepage=register — If you already registered, you can just put in your e-mail address and it will take you to the archive. If not, you will need to register to view it.

Thanks for all who attended or are viewing it after the fact. As Chris mentioned, the first minute or so of his presentation is a bit hard to hear because of the storm on his end, but we correct the problem pretty quick.

Best,

Kevin

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.