Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Norm Walters

Joe, if you read more than the last post and looked at the pic you wouldnt be asking that question. The seat I was referring to is a corner triangle seat only supported on two sides with nothing under it for support.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

So you drill a larger than screw hole and silicon the screw and bracket into place. Seems like it would be pretty strong without really affecting the shower walls.

Norm Walters

Andy, correct, I have installed about a dozen of them.

Lenny E

Posted By Norm Walters on 14 Sep 2011 10:49 PM

Joe, if you read more than the last post and looked at the pic you wouldnt be asking that question. The seat I was referring to is a corner triangle seat only supported on two sides with nothing under it for support.

Geez Norm,

By all accounts Joe is in skool, heh, heh (college) now. One would think a college guy would read the entire thread before posting.  Just Saying!

Posted By Lenny E on 17 Sep 2011 03:12 PM

Geez Norm,

By all accounts Joe is in skool, heh, heh (college) now. One would think a college guy would read the entire thread before posting.  Just Saying!

Lenny:

If you were reading the entire thread, you would see that it is impossible to see that the seat is “supported on two sides with nothing for support.”

Furthermore, Norm did not answer my question.

Joe

Lenny E

Posted By Kowboy on 18 Sep 2011 08:31 PM

Posted By Lenny E on 17 Sep 2011 03:12 PM

Geez Norm,

Lenny:

If you were reading the entire thread, you would see that it is impossible to see that the seat is “supported on two sides with nothing for support.”

Furthermore, Norm did not answer my question.

Joe

Joe,

Thats exactly what Norm was saying. Read the entire thread (instead of reading the last post and  just looking at the picture).

Im glad I got you 2 to agree on that.

You’re welcome Joe!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.