Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Ross

Joking is much simpler in the spoken word. 

Have a great weekend Andy and thanks for all your help.

Gemstone’s Winter White matches a lot of whites in the market. While it is not perfect, neither are the bowls other manufactrures make from batch to batch, even when they make the sheet too. Gemstone’s colors remain very consistent. One of the pictures on Gemstone’s web site is of a DuPont sheet on a Winter White 1514 bowl. When I looked for the difference, I could see it, but the point is that I had to look for it and that it did not jump out. A disclaimer should always be used, but most are quite pleased. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to give me a call…520-954-1700.

Gemstone’s Winter White matches a lot of whites in the market. While it is not perfect, neither are the bowls other manufactrures make from batch to batch, even when they make the sheet too. Gemstone’s colors remain very consistent. One of the pictures on Gemstone’s web site is of a DuPont sheet on a Winter White 1514 bowl. When I looked for the difference, I could see it, but the point is that I had to look for it and that it did not jump out. A disclaimer should always be used, but most are quite pleased. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to give me a call…520-954-1700.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.