Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Ross

I have two upcoming projects.

1) I cannot seam to find any rectangle bathroom sink that matches any sheet stock in a Glacier White type white. Gibraltar has one but has no matching sheet. Gemstone has same issue.

Any suggestions appreciated. 
    2) Similar question for custom rectangle sink. Does anyone have any plans/schematics on how to build custom or is it just figure it out as you go. 
    Thanks
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You can have a custom one made from Jon at Sterling Surfaces.

Basix offers a rectangle sink that matches one of their colors…I think.

Ross

Thanks Andy. Left a message with John.

Sorry I missed this post. Try Gemstone’s new 1812-VO (http://www.gemstoness.com/sink-designs/vanities/164). It is becoming a hit very quickly and is new. We developed it because of the void in the market and is based on the universal desing concept allowing it to fit in on a 17″ to with a wall mounted faucet and be ADA compliant! Check it out at the address listed in this post.

PS: I need to get Andy to remember Gemstone for future posts. . .I will keep working on him.

Norm Walters

maybe Steling Surfaces has a bigger ad.

Good point. I will check!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jeffrey,

I offered alternative suggestions based on the initial post. Ross had already tried matching the Gemstone to the Gibraltar with no luck.

Don’t worry, I didn’t forget.

Ross

Hi Andy, the customer went back to the 810 sink option.
    The Gemstone didn’t have a matching sheet color so it was the same issue as the Wilsonart.
    If any of the products cross over and match another sheet product then I would like to know for future reference.
    Thanks

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Here is the vanity with the LivingStone Icy White and matching bowl.

Ross

Thanks Andy. That’s not a very rectangle sink…….
    Just to clarify, Gibraltar has a rectangle sink but no matching sheet.
    Gemstone has a has a rectangle sink but no matching sheet.
    That is my issue. If we are using a contrasting counter top color they can be used but not for a solid color look.
    My present customer went in a different direction but it is a very desirable application right now so I will continue my search and appreciate anyones feedback.
    If I am missing something, please let me know.
    Thanks, Ross

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

That is rectangle…

No, my point was that we used the LivingStone with the matching bowl and it turned out nice with the Gemstone sink.

Ross

The top is rectangle but not the sink.
    It’s hard to see from a photgragh but was there any noticable shading difference?

Ross, contact Jon Olson at Sterling Surfaces 978-422-3321. They make a sink called the Rialta which is rectangular. Looks awesome when you blend the deck to match the angles of the sink. Will make them in almost all colors.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I know I was kidding. I don’t have a closeup to see the shading difference. I don’t recall seeing one when we fabricated, but I must admit I didn’t look that close.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.