Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    KCWOOD

dave… you mentioned Open Bar out of the blue? Wow Great idea!

I knew I liked you for some reason. I just did extensive architectual research in the Irish Pubs at Universal and Disney Village. My next project is an Irish Pub in a clients basement. Research is awesome!!

Damn, I knew there was a reason I liked you…even on a FESTOOL thread! OK, I’m posting a kcwood freight free special on mixing tips in the GENERAL section. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???????????

KCWOOD

NO NO… anything but mixing tips. Don’t get me going. I’m the guy that bought a gizillion tips, the day before Integra switched over to the new, better, redesigned tips…. UGHHHH

wendy lee

Tell me which ones you have…maybe we can work a deal. 🙂 Believe me, I don’t want to get stuck with non-returnable tips. Things are a changin…Dupont going to MFX when MCX has been the norm.

KCWOOD

I believe they are the MFX. I have only used the new tips once, not sure what they are yet. We had several old style seam kits, but they are almost gone, so I will need the new small square tips. You know what I’m talking about. I’m not sure how many tips I have left. I think the new cartridges puts the catalyst onto the center of the tip?

The square tips have a green spinner in the center. In the Florida market,and on our website MCX was king and MFX was a distant second. Now I’m getting calls from Corian fabricators saying their MCX don’t work. We sell them MFX then. But, on their next shipment of glue…they need MCX again.

ARRRGGGHHHHHH

KC,

In your research of pubs did you study them from every angle? A lot of times they must look good from laying on your back on the floor, so I hope you are doing some detailed wood work on the ceiling.

KCWOOD

John…..

You sound like you wrote the book I read, on the type of research I should do!!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.