Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Rich Bell

When buying the 6″ hookit sandpaper, do you buy it in red or white? I see on there site where white is $33.50-$34.50 per 100 pc. 100g-320g And it appears that red is $20.50 per 50 pc.

There’s a method to my madness. Appreciate it if you could help.

Dave

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Dave,

I don’t think anyone buys the sandpaper from FESTOOL. I could be wrong.

KCWOOD

I use only SIA paper on my Festool. They actually supplied me with the pads so all my brands of sanders use the same sandpaper.

You can call Festool and ask them… 1888-337-8600 and (they are fun to talk too)

Kisik Park

Andy, I don’t necessarily mean from Festool. What brand…Red or white.

Thanks, Dave

Norm Walters

Dave, I use SIA blue

jkfrank808

Norm, how does $17.95 sound for 100 pieces of INDASA’s RHYNO brand sound? We sell this now to FESTOOL users.

KCWOOD

Norm, you think he would include free freight for buying something I have never heard of??

You, may have “not heard of it” but 1000 boxes a month & counting distributed across the good ol USA has heard of it! So, may I suggest you abandon that sheltered life.

Mory Ludwick

Dave,

We will be ordering some tomorrow, so I’ll let you know what the guys in the shop think of it.

Mory

John Helmich

Mory, we also sell a bunch of RHYNO 80-80,100,120 (8″ PSA 80,100,120grit) in the Florida market for taking down those seams. I know…I know, every region is differant in the brand and grit they use but this is a popular seller. Especially against Mirka. RHYNO is around 24 bucks for 50 pieces of 8″ PSA. Again, price means nothing if the product does not work for you. Requests from The Network for free samples are welcome. Just give us the size, grit and backing and it will be on the way. Did I say “free”? Oh, the shame…

Sonn57

By the way, for those of you interested:

http://www.indasausa.com

KCWOOD

Dave.. I knew i could wear you down. See it was not hard to type “free”…

and to do it for the members of the network, that is awesome!!

Way to go!!! Kelsey

Sam

I DID NOT SAY THAT WORD!!! PROVE IT!!!

KC offers a free butcher block top to a dude in Pinellas Park…

KCWOOD

Dave… you the man!! Yep… can’t delete that post can you, you know the one where you typed “FREE”

Open bar…Orlando picnic….Well, I am Irish…………ponders………….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.